Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Hell yeah

This is a great stoner show IMO

Just make sure you pay attention and dont zone out too much :heh:
Never that. Yea I lit up for the pilot and was blown away. shyt is on point with the suspense and narration. Felt like I was watching a movie. Gonna watch all the episodes this week. I needed this in my life. Filled that void that Wire, Dexter, Breaking Bad and Sopranos left.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Reaction watching the first episode.

:patrice::ohhh::ooh::takedat::whoo::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::mindblown::whew::blessed:Episode 2 please.

This shyt should have been on Showtime or HBO. Wonder how it ended up on USA of all places. shyt reminds me of Dexter.

The show gets even better. After the first episode, I was thinking it was overrated. I thought it would follow the typical "Burn Notice" pattern, with Elliot "helping" out a random person every episode (using his hacking skills instead of spy skills.)

It broke out of that pattern really fast, though.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Reaction watching the first episode.

:patrice::ohhh::ooh::takedat::whoo::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::popcorn3::lupe::mindblown::whew::blessed:Episode 2 please.

This shyt should have been on Showtime or HBO. Wonder how it ended up on USA of all places. shyt reminds me of Dexter.
The only differences the show would be if it was on HBO/Showtime would be: A. More f-bombs, B. way more titties and sex scenes, and C. probably more promotion.

other than that I'm cool with this being on USA

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The only differences the show would be if it was on HBO/Showtime would be: A. More f-bombs, B. way more titties and sex scenes, and C. probably more promotion.

other than that I'm cool with this being on USA

Plus no commercials, which means no fake E-Corp commercials that get interrupted by fSocieity broadcasts.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't even matter what network has a show nowadays. Everyone has a prestige drama now. After NBC got "Hannibal" it should've been clear the field is wide open.

The only network I'm glad doesn't have this is Showtime. Sam Esmail the creator says he has 5 seasons mapped out....Showtime would try to stretch that to 10 seasons.

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't even matter what network has a show nowadays. Everyone has a prestige drama now. After NBC got "Hannibal" it should've been clear the field is wide open.

The only network I'm glad doesn't have this is Showtime. Sam Esmail the creator says he has 5 seasons mapped out....Showtime would try to stretch that to 10 seasons.

Fred.

Plus based on what's happened to Homeland and Masters of Sex, clearly something is going on up at Showtime that stops them maintaining quality programming past 1 or 2 seasons.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Plus based on what's happened to Homeland and Masters of Sex, clearly something is going on up at Showtime that stops them maintaining quality programming past 1 or 2 seasons.

Man, they're REALLY stretching Masters of Sex right now. Based on the real timeline of Dr.Masters and Johnson, this might go on for 10 more seasons :russ: