Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Maaaan. I've been big brothering and spywaring this thread like Elliott watching his world

You guys got me hooked :ohlawd:

Finally caught up...watched 5 episodes last night until 2am, then had to be in for a 8am meeting :aicmon:

My god...this show, I have no words

I did not expect those 2 reveals last episode, Jesus. Had me literally jump out of my seat shouting at 2 in the morning. Wifey looking at me like :beli: "nikka I need to sleep :camby:"

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are putting way too much thought into this.

Based on what's been happening, I've given up on the idea that I can figure it out. I'm along for the ride.

I have my theories, but I'm ready for anything.

I think this is how everyone should watch it. Just enjoy a fun ass ride.

Wednesday is upon us again brehs.

Prepare yourselves.

255icl2.jpg

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Can't stop fans from making their own theories though. The show is that good. If people are already making theories, that alone says they are doing great stuff with the story. I can't wait to watch ep 3. This is bound to be another cult show like Breaking Bad once people start talking. I showed some people at work about it and they never heard of it. Coli really blessed me with this one. I don't listen to reviews unless certain Coli brehs say it's certified.

@hexagram23 I was a fool for doubting you this long when you said this is the new show to watch. Glad I finally came to my senses. This season better get them nominations come awards season.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I got the mr robot logo on my dual monitors at work, anytime someone asks me what is that I tell them Google it, best show on TV, I'm spreading the gospel lol
Think I'ma do that also. I didn't start watching Breaking Bad until the second last season when everyone was rocking the shirts and I was like, okay I gotta watch this show already if people are rubbing it in my face like that.

#Spreadtheword

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Think I'ma do that also. I didn't start watching Breaking Bad until the second last season when everyone was rocking the shirts and I was like, okay I gotta watch this show already if people are rubbing it in my face like that.

#Spreadtheword

RESPECT TO @STAN JONES FOR INITIATING THIS THREAD :obama:

THAT'S HOW THE NATURE BOY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SHOW :krs:

BEEN RIDING SINCE DAY ONE WITH FSOCIETY AND SPREADIN THE WORD TO ALL COLI BREHS :blessed:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i enjoy the fact that this Darlene reveal is the first step to show just how fukked up Elliot's mind is, this opens door for everything and everyone Elliot interacts with... this also asks questions of why is Elliot allowed to work given his condition, how did he even get the job at Allsafe. Is Tyrell really that much closer to Elliot than we think?
Childhood friend maybe?

does Tyrell know about Elliots condition and trying to help him out low key.. is that why he's seemingly letting fsociety bypass Evilcorp

i predicted Mr Robot was a ghost of Elliots father.. and his split personality is his anger and frustrations in the image of his father to cope with his death

Either way this Fukkery is Astounding

nets-fan-jubilation-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol: shyt was horrible. Weak ass cliched man of the people hacker shyt. I cut that shyt off as soon as they tried to shyt on Bill Cosby during that weak as speech he gave in his psychiatrist office. Goofy ass main character on that stupid ass dark/introvert but misunderstood and honorable shyt. fukk this stupid ass show.
:francis:I feel sorry for anyone that feels this way. Show is a breathe of fresh air for tv. It is obviously paying homage to shows like Dexter, Sopranos and Breaking Bad, but that's just cause it's striving for that type of greatness. And after you watch the ENTIRE pilot, I don't see what is stopping this show from being a GOAT. It has all the ingredients of a great show. Some people are just too cynical to appreciate something new and fresh. Even if it is nodding some of the great shows before it, it's a completely new story that is so relevant to our times it's scary.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i enjoy the fact that this Darlene reveal is the first step to show just how fukked up Elliot's mind is, this opens door for everything and everyone Elliot interacts with... this also asks questions of why is Elliot allowed to work given his condition, how did he even get the job at Allsafe. Is Tyrell really that much closer to Elliot than we think?
Childhood friend maybe?

does Tyrell know about Elliots condition and trying to help him out low key.. is that why he's seemingly letting fsociety bypass Evilcorp

i predicted Mr Robot was a ghost of Elliots father.. and his split personality is his anger and frustrations in the image of his father to cope with his death

Either way this Fukkery is Astounding

nets-fan-jubilation-o.gif

I doubt anyone at work knows the depth of his condition.

This is just a guess but I assume Tyrell is aligned with fsociety so he can betray them at the last minute, and get that promotion he's been gunning for.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
RESPECT TO @STAN JONES FOR INITIATING THIS THREAD :obama:

THAT'S HOW THE NATURE BOY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SHOW :krs:

BEEN RIDING SINCE DAY ONE WITH FSOCIETY AND SPREADIN THE WORD TO ALL COLI BREHS :blessed:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I found out about the show from a co/worker who has been pumping the show up since April/May

Dude came in to work in early June talking like he had seen some classic shyt after the pilot leaked so i had to see why he was hyping this shyt so hard and I watched the pilot and loved it

I always try to make threads for stuff thats not getting talked about on thecoli so the brehs wont miss any potential piff

Did the same for Peaky Blinders too

The coli has always put me on to new piff so i just try to return the favor :salute:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Can't stop fans from making their own theories though. The show is that good. If people are already making theories, that alone says they are doing great stuff with the story. I can't wait to watch ep 3. This is bound to be another cult show like Breaking Bad once people start talking. I showed some people at work about it and they never heard of it. Coli really blessed me with this one. I don't listen to reviews unless certain Coli brehs say it's certified.

[USER=785]@hexagram23[/USER] I was a fool for doubting you this long when you said this is the new show to watch. Glad I finally came to my senses. This season better get them nominations come awards season.

We had to @ fred for 6 weeks til he came into the gym with us :mjpls: