Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
We had to @ fred for 6 weeks til he came into the gym with us :mjpls:
Yea I was waiting for his review before I decided to check it out. When he stickied it, I knew I would come around to watching it. Kinda glad I waited though since I can binge watch the first 8-9 episodes this week before the season finale.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting theory about Elliot's parents:

Am I the only one who thinks the Wellicks are Elliot's parents and he has traveled back in time to fix things? E's father was an engineer, E's mother claimed he was too weak and couldn't do what he had to do, E's mom keeps on coming across as cold-hearted in history flashbacks, Joanna stabs her own uterus with a fork to induce labor and possibly ends up causing brain damage to the fetus, this brain damage can cause psychological issues like what Elliot has, Tyrell and Mr Robots are allies who have a secret on each other that could fukk them both over... Perhaps Elliot figured out how to hack time and "hello friend" is his future self talking to his current self. Also, we need to figure out how exactly Elliot is hacking people. There's a bigger concept with rewriting source code that I think we need to focus on.

Also, it would explain that E Corp stands for Elliot Corp and why he's the key (that everyone keeps holding up in the hallucination scene).
:skip:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is something else I've noticed. "Evil Corp" isn't the actual name of the company. Yet characters in the show pronounce it that way. It seems like Elliot is recalling his story and editing dialogue on the fly. Even the news anchor on television called it "Evil Corp" which was weird.

thats just how Elliot perceives it, thats why we hear it that way. The story is being told through Elliot