Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man, they're REALLY stretching Masters of Sex right now. Based on the real timeline of Dr.Masters and Johnson, this might go on for 10 more seasons :russ:

Too many time jumps, with no explanation of how long time has passed.

Plus, I think overall, the actual quality of the show's taken a nosedive this season.

It's ridiculous how mediocre to laughably bad it's become in some places.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The only network I'm glad doesn't have this is Showtime. Sam Esmail the creator says he has 5 seasons mapped out....Showtime would try to stretch that to 10 seasons.

Fred.

:wow:Thankfully Showtime wont be able to give this piff show the god awful Dexter treatment. And to some extent Homeland. Showtime knows how to kill a show by jumping the shark.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless they seriously fumble....and I mean, "Dexter" season 8 fumble....in the last 2 episodes, this is the best series this year. "Hannibal" is #2 so far.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Unless they seriously fumble....and I mean, "Dexter" season 8 fumble....in the last 2 episodes, this is the best series this year. "Hannibal" is #2 so far.

Fred.

NOT TRYING TO JUMP THE GUN, BUT THE NATURE BOY THINKS WE GOT ANOTHER BREAKING BAD TYPE RIDE GOING ON IN THE FILM ROOM BREHS

PEOPLE ARE SLOWLY CATCHING ON TO THIS PIFF

shyt IS FRESH AS HELL

GOT THE NATURE BOY FEELING LIKE

Ric4_zps7903aa01.gif~c200

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Finally caught up and gonna read through this thread

I was withholding judgement because I thought from the beginning that Mr. Robot wasn't real which I HATED.....but now after finding out he is a real person I can enjoy all the piff that I have seen up to this point

:ohhh:
:usure:

OK, just read the whole thread real quick

I guess after thinking a bit and reading peoples thoughts, he still might not be real

But nonetheless, he at least was Elliots dad which is good enough for me. I didn't want him to be some alter ego of Elliot, completely made up like Tyler Durden. There have been too many other Fight Club like vibes....ripping that off would have been lame

But I'm on board now :blessed:
:ehh:
Yeah after you done tagged in @Nature Boy Ric Flair I was like oh shyt. :merchant:

I done heard the Hoe-gan track. Not trying to be featured on the remix. :whoa:

Got two episodes in so far. Reminds me sort of a bit like how to make it in America if you ever saw that. I should watch that again some time. Kind of like a hipster ny theme with a decent soundtrack thru out the show. Maybe that'll change a bit after a few more episodes.
:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
glad to see this show picking up last episode after some weak ones... that whole prison break shyt was ridiculously corny, same with everything with Tyrell and his wife

I liked the style of the pilot the best, seems like they swayed away from that

I'll keep watching, but I'm worried they're going too big too early, it's what fukked over other shows like Homeland

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Plus based on what's happened to Homeland and Masters of Sex, clearly something is going on up at Showtime that stops them maintaining quality programming past 1 or 2 seasons.
Man i quit masters after the first 2 eps of this season. I never quit shows either.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man i quit masters after the first 2 eps of this season. I never quit shows either.

Man, don't bother coming back lol

The last episode literally ended on Masters going up to a zoo because a gorilla isn't fukking the females any more.

:snoop:

Masters of Sex has officially become a parody of itself at this point.

If it was big enough to get on SNL, Bill trying to get a gorilla to fukk would literally be a sketch.