Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah after you done tagged in @Nature Boy Ric Flair I was like oh shyt. :merchant:

I done heard the Hoe-gan track. Not trying to be featured on the remix. :whoa:

Got two episodes in so far. Reminds me sort of a bit like how to make it in America if you ever saw that. I should watch that again some time. Kind of like a hipster ny theme with a decent soundtrack thru out the show. Maybe that'll change a bit after a few more episodes.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah after you done tagged in @Nature Boy Ric Flair I was like oh shyt. :merchant:

I done heard the Hoe-gan track. Not trying to be featured on the remix. :whoa:

Got two episodes in so far. Reminds me sort of a bit like how to make it in America if you ever saw that. I should watch that again some time. Kind of like a hipster ny theme with a decent soundtrack thru out the show. Maybe that'll change a bit after a few more episodes.

Sorry breh i loved that show and don't see any similarities.. at all.

Keep watching its a mind fukk

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Some of this isn't as bad as you suggest
But I won't even lie when all state was getting attacked by f society and ex boyfriend guy sent elliot to get some hard drives destroyed that was extra :dahell::heh::shaq2:. The same guy who was flown into Dallas in middle of the night for a cyber attack :wtf:ain't working on the biggest attack the company has seen.

Angela and her boyfriend are both being controlled by the Dark Army. Plus, Gideon specifically said that he's suspicious of Elliot because he always seems to disappear whenever an attack is going on.

Also I see he destroys his nic cards and hard drives everytime he thinks something goes bad or he can get caught. But this dude just logged a work ticket under his desktop ip/Mac address using his boss credentials. That's just :snoop:

Again, I'm not trying to be nitpicking but I'm noticing alot of shyt like this so far.

I don't think he was opening a new ticket, he was closing out an existing ticket. And it looked like he was doing it through e-mail. The people getting the reply are probably just going to see the ticket number in the e-mail subject and close the case. They're not going to check the headers or anything like that.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
my mind has just been fukked. pause

200x200px-ZC-98f41777_rayjstare.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I have a feeling at the end of the season none of what plays out on screen actually happened. Elliot is severely mentally ill and everything is a hallucination. He constructed a false reality where the people he hacks are a part of his life. :damn:

The name "Evil corp" just seems like a delusion in the mind of a person with mental illnesses.

It all has to be in his head :lupe:

The creator of this show was definitely influenced by shows past and present. I can see parallels to Dexter and his vials where he keeps the blood of his victims. Elliot does something similar with those burned CDs. I can see similarities between Tyrell and his wife with the Underwoods from HOCs. Both couples are sociopaths who have this weird dynamic going.

It's a dope ass show tho. The coli never fails with its suggestions :salute: