Just caught up

558.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah. A real dramatic look at life on a barren, desolate American home front following nuclear war. 'The Road' just expounded. That would be pretty dope.
The Road... the joint with Viggo?:patrice:

damn thatd be kinda boring tho as an hour long tv show.

boring until you...

THROW IN ALIEN WEREWOLF ZOMBIES!!!!:lolbron:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
For obvious reasons I hope Elliott is real and Mr robot/daddy Elliott is fake.

I want bragging rights in this goat thread:blessed:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
One thing I hope this show doesn't do is go overboard with unbelievable hacking shyt. Might ruin it for me tbh. Idk how many of y'all brehs work in IT but when this dude had to steal the rsa token off his boss phone I was :francis::martin:. This nikka just shut down a whole jail but doesn't have administrative right to the tokens his job uses and his position is cyber security. :what:. Click of a button could have had that token in emergency access and set it back to normal when he was done. Now I wouldn't complain but they made that such a intense scene and lowkey blew up his spot.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
One thing I hope this show doesn't do is go overboard with unbelievable hacking shyt. Might ruin it for me tbh. Idk how many of y'all brehs work in IT but when this dude had to steal the rsa token off his boss phone I was :francis::martin:. This nikka just shut down a whole jail but doesn't have administrative right to the tokens his job uses and his position is cyber security. :what:. Click of a button could have had that token in emergency access and set it back to normal when he was done. Now I wouldn't complain but they made that such a intense scene and lowkey blew up his spot.

Hey brah if I buy my gf a laptop with a webcam can you make me up one of them cds just like in the show so I can secretly watch her and make sure she ain't steppin out on me?

J/k but most that hacking stuff goes over my head so I'm just like :manny:. But they gotta find a way to add drama to this to keep us :lupe:

But does anyone cringe when someone's talking to Elliot and then they're waiting for a response and he's just standing there with no idea what to say? lol'd last episode when Angela called him out on it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tyrell and his wife ain't shyt. I mean, they crazy as all hell, and I respect their gangsta :whoa:

But the Underwood's would eat these clowns alive.

The Underwood's have decades of experience on them, of course they would eat them alive. Who knows how clumsy an reckless Frank was in his early years and how impatient Claire was.