Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
honestly none of the fukkery involving elliot bothers me or comes off as unrealistic. it was established long ago that this dude isn't reliable. he's lying to us the same way most people lie or exaggerate things to themselves about shyt except he has a drug addiction and some type of mental disorder which has led to fukkery on a hundred thousand million.

however it does make things confusing as fukk because i never know what is real. like when he called darlene right after meeting white rose i had no idea if he imagined it until he was actually on his bosses computer. for now though i like the confusion. keeps me on my toes when watching this shyt.
agree with all of the bolded

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dad died due to evil Corp dumping toxic waste, he used to work for them

His mom was physically and emotionally abusive to him

That's right. How could I forget that.

4281285527_37862b7d7e_b.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
A tranny hacker? I've seen it all. :heh:

Tyrell is so bytch made. Now Darlene's interactions with Elliot from the beginning make sense. She talked to him like she knew him but he didn't. We definitely need a backstory on Elliot's mental state. It also explains why Darlene was so hell bent on taking down Evil Corp.

Sense 8 has an actual dude who transitioned to female as a super hack Show is :ehh:
My current working theory on what's going on.

When Elliot first found proof that Evil corp killed his dad he snapped and started acting the way we see Mr Robot act when Elliot isn't around. This lead to trouble with the law and his court ordered therapy that possibly had him in an institution for a while. In order to get out he needed to "get better" so his personality split into two parts. The cold logical part that shuts everyone out that we know as Elliot and the angry motivated part that needs revenge for his father. In order to keep his emotion in check the Elliot part had to forget certain things that would push him over the edge. The morphine helped to keep things separate and kept Elliot from thinking too deep about his past. Once it was gone there was too much going on to care until now.
:jbhmm:

:ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm:is gonna be used alot in this thread. :wow:

Btw :russ: at people going :dahell: when Elliot went in for the kiss on some ":dahell: this bytch a dikktease :shaq2:" type of shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That time obssed chick looked like BD Wong in drag.
scusthov.gif

That is BD wong. :deadmanny:

ETA: Add me to the list of people who are like :dwillhuh: and :whatthehell?: because of this show?

Interesting how the gay guy (dude from House of Cards) is the only morally decent of the dozens of people Elliott has hacked. :sas2:

This show is super weird, it better start making sense soon in the sense of what is driving the motivations of these people, because I might give this show the :camby:

Last edited: