Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To add to the CD's:

I remember a few people wondering why Elliot would wipe his computer and then just put all his data on CDs where people could find it.

In this episode (S01E08), we finally see him read a CD.. and he's using DeepSound, which allows him to hide encrypted data inside an audio file. Meaning if someone were to use the CD, it would look and play just like it should.

DeepSound - Steganography Tool - Free Download

Y5k6UOFl.jpg

092YhMhh.jpg

:ohhh: That's the same photo. Mr Robot and Darlene didn't appear until he checked the CD.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
BREHS...THIS LATEST EPISODE DONE fukkED THE NATURE BOYS MIND WORSE THAN THE ANGEL DUST BLUNT THAT WAS SMOKED BACKSTAGE AT STARRCADE 97 WITH ARN ANDERSON AND DUSTY RHODES :krs:

BETA AMANDA SEYFREID & ANOREXIC KAT DENNINGS AKA FLAT JENNINGS CHOPPIN IT UP IN BALLET CLASS :mindblown:

SAM ESMAIL DEFINITELY A JAY STAN :salute:WITH THE LOW KEY SUBLIMINAL SUMMER JAM DISS SHOWING A BLACK MALE TEACHER RESEMBLING PRODIGY TEACHING THE CLASS :lolbron:

GAYDEON FINALLY CATCHING ON TO THE "EYESMAN" ELLIOT :demonic: BEING THE ROOT CAUSE OF fukkERY (DOUBLE ENTENDRE DON'T EVEN ASK THE NATURE BOY HOW:banderas:)

EURO BATEMAN BE MEEK MILLIN HIS WAY TO fukk UP AFTER fukk UP :russ: WHILE HIS SEXY ASS SWEDETHOT :shaq: BE MAKING THE NATURE BOY'S dikk HARDER THAN CHINESE ALGEBRA :takedat: (WORD TO TOM WAITS)

LET'S HOPE THAT THIS nikka WHITEROSE AKA DR. WU AKA FATHER RAY AIN'T ON HIS CAITLIN JENNER STEEZ AND THAT WAS JUST AN ELABORATE WAY TO HIDE HIS TRUE IDENTITY :scust:

THE EYESMAN GETTIN HIS OLD BOY ON AND TRYING TO DEEP dikk HIS OWN SISTER :scust:

THAT TWIST THOUGH :whew:

SO MR. ROBOT MEETIN WITH EURO BATEMAN NOW? :dahell:

BATEMAN KNOWS HIS SECRET :wtf:

THE NATURE BOY MAY BE THINKING THAT MR. ROBOT AKA THE EYESMAN'S DAD IS REAL AND HE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH AT EVIL CORP :krs:

REAL TALK...THIS SHOW IS THE BEST shyt ON TV AT THE MOMENT :ohlawd:

GIVE US MORE MR. ROBOT fukkEY...THE PEOPLE NEED THEIR FIX :ahh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Naitch cutting a promo like in his drunk Nitro days to Mean Gene :wow: :blessed:

To add to the CD's:

Y5k6UOFl.jpg

092YhMhh.jpg

:ohhh: That's the same photo. Mr Robot and Darlene didn't appear until he checked the CD.

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

after the last episode, we dont know if any of that is true.

The connection with Beta Amanda Seyfried is real though, as shown in the ballet class scene with Darlene. The court case against ECorp has to be real too, so Beta's mom got killed by the toxic waste. I can't remember is she tells anybody besides Elliot what ECorp did to their folks when they had that dinner at Gideon - :mjlol: @ "Gaydeon" - when Elliot wasn't there, if that's the case then the story is probably real.

But then again, who the fukk knows what's gonna be revealed next :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tyrell's wife doesn't get enough credit for being as crazy as he is.

At this point I look at them as one. I thought they were going to be super smart villians, but they are just dumb sociopaths :wow:

You would only know that Mr robot wasn't real because you are a fight club Stan, I think they played this reveal perfectly.

The way he breaks the 4th wall :banderas:

And here's a prediction, tyrell will stop the hack, and between that and his wife losing the baby, he will become cto