Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yooo, that rooftop scene caught me way off guard. I was expecting some generic sex scene and I almost zoned out for a second until Tyrell started choking her.

I went from :aicmon: :patrice: to :whoo::huhldup: :whoa: real quick.

Gotdamn I love this show. And I second whoever said all shows should start with an end in mind. That gives me confidence that it won't fall off while trying to scrap for more plot lines when it's time has passed.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
All we need now is Elliot to put the titles Illmatic, Infamous, OB4CL & 36 Chambers on those CD's....then the cypher is complete brehs :ahh:

Maybe if Darlene died he would. The virus she wrote in the last episode was set off after it asked the prison guard to select his favorite member of the Wu-Tang clan to win a free iTunes card.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe if Darlene died he would. The virus she wrote in the last episode was set off after it asked the prison guard to select his favorite member of the Wu-Tang clan to win a free iTunes card.
She didn't write it. She got the script from a site. She even told Elliot that she could have bypassed the security if she had time as he accused her of being a "script kiddie".

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Mr robot isn't real, you know that from last week when they were on the staircase. There was no way he could have got inside of there.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Not going to lie brehs, still confused about the whole Mr. Robot persona, is Christian Slater real? Are those two personalities fighting in his head? Wtf?

The dialogue in this show. :ohlawd: I didn't know you could say "suck my hairy balls" on basic cable. :merchant:

When ol'girl showed up the roof, I honestly thought he was going to throw her off.

Liked the little American Psycho type scene in the office with the other executives.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Not going to lie brehs, still confused about the whole Mr. Robot persona, is Christian Slater real? Are those two personalities fighting in his head? Wtf?

The dialogue in this show. :ohlawd: I didn't know you could say "suck my hairy balls" on basic cable. :merchant:

When ol'girl showed up the roof, I honestly thought he was going to throw her off.

Liked the little American Psycho type scene in the office with the other executives.

NEVER THOUGHT THE NATURE BOY WOULD BE SAYING THIS BUT...

:salute: TO THE USA NETWORK FOR PICKING UP THIS SHOW AND ALLOWING SUCH fukkERY ON BASIC CABLE :ahh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
tumblr_inline_nsoec0FIHT1qdl8x5_500.gif

:skip:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO