Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homeland, True Detective, Dexter, and Utopia all got off to GOAT tier starts :ehh:

Low key, Gideon told Elliot to be his real self around someone and Mr Robot was on 100 to everyone he spoke :lupe:Either just more great red herring or a big clue.

That Shayla flashback:mjcry:

Angela bout to burn everyone :dwillhuh:

Tyrell. I have a feeling that was the plan and he only freaked out because he's really not built for it but his wife is coaching him. As the wife explained, fukking her accomplishes nothing, its a dumb, shallow play. The CFOs wife dying and him being fukked up by her death opens up a bunch of possibilities though.

I think his wife knew with how she was playing she'd put herself in a dangerous situation for the thrill of it.

Yup. In the previous episode the wife said something along the lines of "Now we have something to use against her."

Tyrell used that to get her to the roof then boom, done and done.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:wow: how do they put so much piff in these episodes? The shayla flashback :mjcry: Mr. robot going berserk:merchant: Tyler killing the wife:whoo:then finding out he's not really made for it:pachaha:

The actor that plays Eliot deserves all the praise.

Had to laugh at Tyler firing three dudes just because he needed to affirm his dominance for himself.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
That's not the actor that played Bubbles. Unless you're joking.

:dahell:

WHAT DO YOU THINK BREH?

For most of the season I was thinking that Christian slater wasn't real and was an alter ego of Elliot but:patrice: I dunno now, has this been discussed in here?

:dahell: IT'S DISCUSSED ON ALMOST EVERY PAGE BREH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
giphy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fantastic episode. Loved how Elliot was barely on screen and the quality didn't drop one bit, characters and "universe" are so well built that you can invest in other storylines and don't worry about the main one. And the fsociety arc has been slowly built so it can return full force towards the finale, all the while we get to know and invest in the characters, show is so well done :whoo:

Beta Amanda Seyfried is gonna crash and burn. No way this plan of hers ends up working out for her, maybe Elliot unintentionally fukks everything up somehow and goes deeper into loneliness :mjcry:

"I Love Feet" had me weak brehs :mjlol:

I have absolutely no fukking clue what's going on with Tyrell. What's the end game, just getting more power? Did he fukked up or was he following his demonic wife orders? And who the hell is his wife anyway? That bytch is gonna show up eating a legit human heart (or dikk) in one of these episodes :damn: :merchant: Either way, I'm more than intrigued.