Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I'm not feeling about this show is Vera going from dumbass dealer who is literally tweeting all his crimes to criminal mastermind who can play elliot flawlessly and get shayla killed.
Eh, the only one that noticed he was tweeting about his crimes was Elliot though.

Even Vera's lawyer said "Somebody cracked the code and it wasn't the cops/lawyers :manny:"

If Elliot wasn't :cape:for Shayla, Vera would've still been free selling drugs and killing people without anyone knowing.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Just finished the 1st episode :wow:

:dead: @ how ECorp is EvilCorp from his point of view. I was confused and had to run it back to see what he was doing.
Tyrell walking around looking like one of Pete Campbell's grandsons let's me know that he is about to provide fukkery for the season :heh:

On to episode 2

ILC303-1.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm not feeling about this show is Vera going from dumbass dealer who is literally tweeting all his crimes to criminal mastermind who can play elliot flawlessly and get shayla killed.

Breh I'm :dead: at "criminal mastermind". He sent goons to Elliot's crib. It wasn't some kind of elaborate plan.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just a random FYI

Sam Esmail's feature film debut "Comet" that he wrote and directed is on netflix. Saw the first 20 min of it or so last night before i crashed.

it got poor reviews, but it had some beautiful shots and some of the unique camera angles and dialogue that became part of his style in this show. seems like it may get repetitive but i'll prolly finish it

resized_99265-comet_02_41-19113_t630.jpg

another side note, wtf i see this everytime i come in this thread :dead;
Users found this page by searching for:
  1. Mr robot graphic gay sex scene

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr robot isn't real, you know that from last week when they were on the staircase. There was no way he could have got inside of there.

:jbhmm:

I think he might be real and Elliot "summons" him when he needs help like when he was sitting on the steps in his building. Elliot knew he should forget about Shayla but felt wrong about it so he had it be Mr. Robot's idea. The same way when he snuck into Steel Mountain and insulted the tour guide. He doesn't have it in him to be that cruel so he uses Mr Robot to give him motivation. The scene where Mr Robot went to Romero's crib was the real Mr Robot. This is just a theory. I'm going to go back to episode 1 and come back with some proof.

Edit

The real Mr. Robot
pau7u.gif

pau5b.gif

patww.gif

I think this may be the imagined Mr. Robot because:
pauar.gif

normally he reacts like this:
pauct.gif

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I was pretty convinced Mr. Robot is Elliot's alter ego, but unless I heard incorrectly, it sounded like Ramero said something about Mr.Robot having kids :patrice:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Every time I watch a scene with Mr. Robot and Elliot isn't around, I try and listen for any mention of Elliot, and unless I'm mistaken, especially in the last episode with MR going around getting the crew back together, nobody mentions Elliot.

This gives credence to the opinion/theory that Mr. Robot is just Elliot in a more confident mood/mode or his "alter ego".