Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Four episodes in...

Entertaining show but I don't see anything really special yet, its basically an IT nerd fight club...

The office scene where Mr Robot appeared in the office pretty much confirmed Mr robot is Elliot's Tyler Durden...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Four episodes in...

Entertaining show but I don't see anything really special yet, its basically an IT nerd fight club...

The office scene where Mr Robot appeared in the office pretty much confirmed Mr robot is Elliot's Tyler Durden...
:ufdup:

With this, silicon valley and halt and catch fire, us nerds finally represented on TV :mjcry:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Frankie Shaw
:takedat:

9212ba1f3e1828b592c9de3757435e15.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i wanted so bad for that muthafukka they broke outa jail to get popped by Coach Carter homie :snoop:
fukkin couldnt stand that character

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:ohlawd:

Finally got round to catching up with this... ate 6 episodes in 2 nights with the missus and I'm fiending for more.

I normally can't stomach stuff based around hacking/tech because it's usually written so badly that you have to suspend any knowledge of hacking/tech to not scratch your own eyes out and ram them into your ears. I've hardly spotted a dropped ball in Mr Robot... everything's pretty plausible even if slightly exaggerated.

I keep expecting them to fall into obvious traps, but they side-step them everytime. I was seriously expecting to fall out of love with the show during the prison story...

Me: "Oh, he's going to just sit outside a prison and hack WPA2 in 5 minutes? Yeah, yeah, bullshyt"
Elliot: "Damn, all WPA2 and not enough time to bruteforce it... *gets in via Bluetooth and 4G connections in a car*" :leon:

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: