Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant remember such a strong first season from a show

Its been awhile ...

I was thinking about this too. I honestly think, in all my tv watching experience, this has to be the best 1st season ever. Dexter was good too though. Both shows immediately draw you in. I love the fact the whole show is already written. Posters have mentioned that before. It's a good sign of more brilliance to come.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got all my friends on this shyt..they were clowning me for the tile (mr. robot sounds like some anime shyt) but now they hooked. I havent followed a show like this week-by-week in a long time, I cant wait to binge watch it after the season is over, show has replay value

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Its been awhile ...

I was thinking about this too. I honestly think, in all my tv watching experience, this has to be the best 1st season ever. Dexter was good too though. Both shows immediately draw you in. I love the fact the whole show is already written. Posters have mentioned that before. It's a good sign of more brilliance to come.

Feels dirty to say it now, but season 1 of Homeland was incredible.

Utopia too

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got all my friends on this shyt..they were clowning me for the tile (mr. robot sounds like some anime shyt) but now they hooked. I havent followed a show like this week-by-week in a long time, I cant wait to binge watch it after the season is over, show has replay value

I was thinking this last night. After the Superbowl... middle of winter...

Replay the whole season on a cold and cloudy Sunday...

:ohlawd:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
QSKWx.gif

That psychiatrist is a coli member, y'all know she frequents JBO.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm :deadrose:at Tyrell's lack of smoothness. His wife gives him good game :win:, and still she still believes in him even though he gacks it up every time :yeshrug:. If she were there to watch him continuously fumble she'd have given up on the fool. :ufdup:

Maybe she's that confident in her abilities, that no matter how inept he is, she can be successful working with a twit of his caliber. :jbhmm:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Its been awhile ...
Homeland, True Detective, Dexter, and Utopia all got off to GOAT tier starts :ehh:

Low key, Gideon told Elliot to be his real self around someone and Mr Robot was on 100 to everyone he spoke :lupe:Either just more great red herring or a big clue.

That Shayla flashback:mjcry:

Angela bout to burn everyone :dwillhuh:

Tyrell. I have a feeling that was the plan and he only freaked out because he's really not built for it but his wife is coaching him. As the wife explained, fukking her accomplishes nothing, its a dumb, shallow play. The CFOs wife dying and him being fukked up by her death opens up a bunch of possibilities though.

I think his wife knew with how she was playing she'd put herself in a dangerous situation for the thrill of it.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Homeland, True Detective, Dexter, and Utopia all got off to GOAT tier starts :ehh:

Low key, Gideon told Elliot to be his real self around someone and Mr Robot was on 100 to everyone he spoke :lupe:Either just more great red herring or a big clue.

That Shayla flashback:mjcry:

Angela bout to burn everyone :dwillhuh:

Tyrell. I have a feeling that was the plan and he only freaked out because he's really not built for it but his wife is coaching him. As the wife explained, fukking her accomplishes nothing, its a dumb, shallow play. The CFOs wife dying and him being fukked up by her death opens up a bunch of possibilities though.

I think his wife knew with how she was playing she'd put herself in a dangerous situation for the thrill of it.

Its been awhile ...

THE KNICK ALSO HAD A PIFF FIRST SEASON

DR. fukkERY CLIVE OWEN :ohlawd:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO