Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
One of my brehs refers to every single one of their dramas as "_____ Notice"

Suits is Legal Notice, In Plain Sight is Chick Notice, Covert Affairs is Chick Notice II, White Collar is Thief Notice, Graceland is West Coast Instead Of Miami Notice or Paul Simon Album Notice, Rush was Doctor Notice, Complications is Doctor Notice II etc etc it's fukking insane.

And Sirens, Playing House, Benched and another I can't think of were just so Psych's ingredients in another dish.

Hopefully after these last few surviving ones die they throw that recipe in the bushes. The success of Mr Robot could mean good things

:russ:

:deadmanny:

As far as the latest episode, :comeon:at the hacker hocus pocus getting ol'boy out of jail.

And the whole let us stand beside the jail for 5 minutes waiting for ol'boy.

What jail is this that you can chill out in the front of? :dahell:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Here take my watch, you'll need it with a little one on the way, it can pay off your mortgage.

You're still in that what, 2 bedroom in Chelsea

full
ug083d0f.gif

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Euro Bateman is amazing.

Pretty sure he was the CEO's assistant. He hacked his phone so he could find out who the CTO candidate was.

Guess what actor is playing the new CTO?

CzoGN70.jpg
:russ: Damn thanks breh it was bugging me everytime I saw dudes face like "where the fukk have I seen him before?!". But it wasn't bothersome enough to actually look him up.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This is the best new show all year. I was tryna chill before hyping it to people but fukk it, after those last two episodes this is officially a top-tier tv program.

How this got on USA is amazing, but might be hurting it a little. How are the ratings? I'm sure some people are holding off because they're afraid it's another one of USA's super formulaic shows. Every show they have is either Psych or Burn Notice in different clothes.
I wish HBO or Showtime got to it before goddamn USA. Some shows are just unfortunate to not get picked up where they have much more creative freedom. And on another note fukk this country for its stupid archaic regulations on television. I saw my first pair of titties when I was 5 and heard cursing every damn day on the streets so why persist with this 1950s bullshyt "morality".

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Suits is Legal Notice, In Plain Sight is Chick Notice, Covert Affairs is Chick Notice II, White Collar is Thief Notice, Graceland is West Coast Instead Of Miami Notice or Paul Simon Album Notice, Rush was Doctor Notice, Complications is Doctor Notice II etc etc it's fukking insane.

After the first two episodes, I thought Mr. Robot was going to be "Haxx0r Notice". The first couple of episodes followed the Burn Notice template of having the main character taking time off of the main plot to use his special set of skill to help out the person-in-need of the week. I'm wondering if they did that to somehow fool USA into picking them up, since they've abandoned that formula and devoted all their attention on being "Hacker Fight Club."

IT'S DOPE HOW THEY NAME EVERY EPISODE WITH A FILE EXTENSION :obama:

"eps1.0_hellofriend.mov"

"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"

"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"

"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"

ETC

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That must get confusing on Torrent sites.

Finally got around to watching last nights ep

THE BEST EPISODE YET :ohhh::merchant::damn::wow::mjcry:

One of the best episodes of any show this season.

I've read some criticism on here that hacking into the prison was unrealistic. But I thought it was impressive enough to scare me a little. My understanding is that he knew he couldn't break into the wifi, but he was able to just connect a bluetooth keyboard to the laptop in the guard's car remotely. Then he used the keyboard to blindly type in a DOS command to FTP his magical hacking file onto the laptop. That's why he said something like "If I made one typing mistake, this won't work. But I never make mistakes."

Since the laptop was already connected to the prison network, he didn't actually have to break into the network at all.