Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the past few days i legit was just wishing it was wednesday night so I could peep the latest ep of this .
i'm feening like elliot for his morphine brehs
QXp5HJL.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That last episode was crazy

It still feels like we're missing something brehs :patrice:

I thought for second when dude told Elliot "shes been with you the whole time" he was gonna open the trunk and it would be empty and realize Shayla was one of his personalities but I guess not

I got a feeling were in for huge mind fukk twist in the finale

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last year I made a top 5 episodes of TV, I'm gonna do the same this year.

So far "eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf" is the top episode of 2015, followed by "Hannibal" - "Digestivo" and "Game Of Thrones" - "Hardhome". The top 3 spots can change and I don't have #4 and #5 yet because we still 4 months and other shows haven't started yet. "Hannibal" in particular I expect to change, especially leading into the final episodes. Last year the season 2 finale was my #1 episode of 2014.

Anyway, great series. I'm going to sticky it. @choc_cardigan I'm not going to give it the "Utopia" push just yet because I need to see how the first season ends. If they can maintain this level of quality though....:wow:

Lastly I wasn't really tripping off them sitting outside the prison, every cell in the building had just opened and they had a blackout. So they had more pressing issues to deal with than a car parked on the street.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

So far "eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf" is the top episode of 2015, followed by "Hannibal" - "Digestivo" and "Game Of Thrones" - "Hardhome". The top 3 spots can change and I don't have #4 and #5 yet because we still 4 months and other shows haven't started yet. "Hannibal" in particular I expect to change, especially leading into the final episodes. Last year the season 2 finale was my #1 episode of 2014.

Anyway, great series. I'm going to sticky it.

We've breached the stickys brehs :blessed:

Welcome to fsociety Fred:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

Anyway, great series. I'm going to sticky it. @choc_cardigan I'm not going to give it the "Utopia" push just yet because I need to see how the first season ends. If they can maintain this level of quality though....:wow:

Lastly I wasn't really tripping off them sitting outside the prison, every cell in the building had just opened and they had a blackout. So they had more pressing issues to deal with than a car parked on the street.

Fred.

flair-crying.jpg

DAMN...WE DID IT BREHS

Ric.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Longest 30 seconds ever...I was on some se7en "what's in the trunk!" shyt. That main character is a hell of an actor...
I got put onto Rami when he was in The Pacific portraying Snafu :wow:

He is one of them true dedicated to his craft type actors.

Dude said he was so invested into that role of being a WW2 Marine that he felt depressed.

Q:You shot this so long ago, and it's such a juicy role for you. Have you been anxious for it to come out so that people can finally see it?

A:It was actually the opposite. When we finished, I was so torn up by the whole thing that I was not in the mood to go out and get another job or another audition. I was very depressed, to put it frankly. It took time to get over all those feelings and clear them out because I was so submerged in all of that. It was an advantage to have some time to really put it behind me, and to deal with it in a manner that I wasn't really able to while I was out there.
The Verge: Rami Malek

He said he is like that with all his roles...:lupe:

EDIT: WE GOT DAT STICKY!!!
q3l8m74.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this is really the first show in a long time where i legit look forward to watching it the next week and make sure i do. ive liked a few shows a lot but they were still on the level of "if i miss it, whatever. ill catch the episode at some point". this is one where im locked in every time..and at the very least ill make sure to catch the 1 am replay.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
this is really the first show in a long time where i legit look forward to watching it the next week and make sure i do. ive liked a few shows a lot but they were still on the level of "if i miss it, whatever. ill catch the episode at some point". this is one where im locked in every time..and at the very least ill make sure to catch the 1 am replay.
Word, best shyt on USA ...made me throw Graceland to the bushes :camby: