0Sf2rfu.png

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

:deadmanny:

As far as the latest episode, :comeon:at the hacker hocus pocus getting ol'boy out of jail.

And the whole let us stand beside the jail for 5 minutes waiting for ol'boy.

What jail is this that you can chill out in the front of
? :dahell:

I agree with this. I was watching it like...

save-by-the-bell-sleeping-smh-shaking-head-no.gif

However, so far, this show rarely provides me with those types of moments.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
is Mr Robot season one is better than True detective season 1?

Cause this episode was absolute perfection.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dwillhuh:

Euro Bateman is amazing.

Pretty sure he was the CEO's assistant. He hacked his phone so he could find out who the CTO candidate was.

Guess what actor is playing the new CTO?

CzoGN70.jpg

Trevor sonned that eurocac back to his viking ancestors :wow:

Tyrrell wife though... didn't think a demon could be so gorgeous :wow:

That ending was ruined by the fact these fools were just casually chilling outside the prison(even after vera got out). The entire time the only thought running through my head was get the fukk out of there!! :damn:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trevor sonned that eurocac back to his viking ancestors :wow:

Tyrrell wife though... didn't think a demon could be so gorgeous :wow:

That ending was ruined by the fact these fools were just casually chilling outside the prison(even after vera got out). The entire time the only thought running through my head was get the fukk out of there!! :damn:

Well played.

:deadmanny:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just went through to the latest ep. This is my kinda show. Tech shyt with good plot/acting. Interesting to see if this turns into a V for Vendetta type show or if they keep the plot within hacking and power plays.

I love Psych, one of my favorite shows ever. shyt was hilarious until the end and they even got busy with some good storylines. And, to keep it 100, Psych's vibe is largely from Monk at the beginning but ultimately became a better show. And it's Psych and Burn Notice being huge summer hits where they could run unopposed from the big shows on the Networks that really got USA cooking, but literally every...single...show they've made since is a palette swap and it started with In Plain Sight (Burn Notice) and Royal Pains (Psych) They're worse than fighting games and Ryu ass characters.

One of my brehs refers to every single one of their dramas as "_____ Notice"

Suits is Legal Notice, In Plain Sight is Chick Notice, Covert Affairs is Chick Notice II, White Collar is Thief Notice, Graceland is West Coast Instead Of Miami Notice or Paul Simon Album Notice, Rush was Doctor Notice, Complications is Doctor Notice II etc etc it's fukking insane.

And Sirens, Playing House, Benched and another I can't think of were just so Psych's ingredients in another dish.

Hopefully after these last few surviving ones die they throw that recipe in the bushes. The success of Mr Robot could mean good things
Covert Affairs become a really good espionage show towards the end, mad they canceled that :to:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo this Dominican nikka is all types of philosophical crazy, good villain choice, a shame that his brother (the stock NYC hispanic gangster actor) had to go but that shyt had me :damn:

Shayla shoulda ate that arroz con habichuelas and carne guisa, it was her last meal, and that shyt is filling
:mjcry:

Tyrell's wife dogging that eggroll so elegantly, and calmly while Tyrell is flipping his shyt in the background was comedy, she's definitely a boss bytch wifeing nikkas

Episode was classic A+
@hexagram23 you need to watch this show, and get this shyt stickied b.. Already top tier calibur

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Compare this to all the other popular shows out now and tell me this isn't blowing them out the water :ld:

And the fact that the writer has already completed the story to this show tells you that it dosnt have a high fall off rate
Breaking Bad was a completed story from season 1 as well

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just went through to the latest ep. This is my kinda show. Tech shyt with good plot/acting. Interesting to see if this turns into a V for Vendetta type show or if they keep the plot within hacking and power plays.

Covert Affairs become a really good espionage show towards the end, mad they canceled that :to:

you sure covert affairs didnt finish their story?