Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I love Psych, one of my favorite shows ever. shyt was hilarious until the end and they even got busy with some good storylines. And, to keep it 100, Psych's vibe is largely from Monk at the beginning but ultimately became a better show. And it's Psych and Burn Notice being huge summer hits where they could run unopposed from the big shows on the Networks that really got USA cooking, but literally every...single...show they've made since is a palette swap and it started with In Plain Sight (Burn Notice) and Royal Pains (Psych) They're worse than fighting games and Ryu ass characters.

One of my brehs refers to every single one of their dramas as "_____ Notice"

Suits is Legal Notice, In Plain Sight is Chick Notice, Covert Affairs is Chick Notice II, White Collar is Thief Notice, Graceland is West Coast Instead Of Miami Notice or Paul Simon Album Notice, Rush was Doctor Notice, Complications is Doctor Notice II etc etc it's fukking insane.

And Sirens, Playing House, Benched and another I can't think of were just so Psych's ingredients in another dish.

Hopefully after these last few surviving ones die they throw that recipe in the bushes. The success of Mr Robot could mean good things

Agreed, procedurals are done to death. I could do without watching another procedural drama/comedy again.

I am a huge fan of Psych too breh. I never watched the last two seasons, is it worth watching?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Agreed, procedurals are done to death. I could do without watching another procedural drama/comedy again.

I am a huge fan of Psych too breh. I never watched the last two seasons, is it worth watching?
Absolutely, and a finale that was really everything you could have asked for. Have you seen the musical?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely, and a finale that was really everything you could have asked for. Have you seen the musical?

Nope. When I stopped watching though, Lassie started winning with the ladyfolk :wow:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
IT'S DOPE HOW THEY NAME EVERY EPISODE WITH A FILE EXTENSION :obama:

"eps1.0_hellofriend.mov"

"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"

"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"

"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"

ETC

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

daemons was a great title:

• "In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeɪmən/) is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user. Traditionally daemon names end with the letter d."
  • Then, obviously the tie-in to demons..but also
  • "Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and deities, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the deities themselves (see Plato's Symposium). Walter Burkert suggests that unlike the Christian use of demon in a strictly malignant sense, "[a] general belief in spirits is not expressed by the term daimon until the 5th century when a doctor asserts that neurotic women and girls can be driven to suicide by imaginary apparitions, ‘evil daimones’."
wooooooooooooooooooooo

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Can Elliot hack in to Shayla's heart & get it pumping again brehs :mjcry:

7811%20-%20Raw%20crying%20ric_flair%20wwe.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Shayla, sorry it had to be her and not annoying ass Darlene :mjcry:

I'm kinda glad though, three chicks character that kinda accomplish the same thing (drive Elliot to do shyt and be a potential love interest) was going to be too much down the line.

I also liked how this episode took a break from the fsociety/ECorp story. Their plan got fukked last week and Elliot had other shyt on his plate, no need to rush it and tackle both at the same time when it wasn't need it :obama:

Also, gladly surprised how much they curse on the show even though it's censored :ehh:

I didn't expect Shayla to live, but they didn't have to do poor girl like that. The prison break was full of magical hack bullshyt but :ehh; I can't say I care all too much about realism in a show in which I don't even know which characters actually excist:lolbron:

Same here. It's the kinda show that I don't give much of a damn about "realism", they've presented their world with enough confidence that I can buy in and suspend disbelief with that they are doing. It's gonna take a lot for me to drop it.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shayla, sorry it had to be her and not annoying ass Darlene :mjcry:

I'm kinda glad though, three chicks character that kinda accomplish the same thing (drive Elliot to do shyt and be a potential love interest) was going to be too much down the line.

I also liked how this episode took a break from the fsociety/ECorp story. Their plan got fukked last week and Elliot had other shyt on his plate, no need to rush it and tackle both at the same time when it wasn't need it :obama:

Also, gladly surprised how much they curse on the show even though it's censored :ehh:

Same here. It's the kinda show that I don't give much of a damn about "realism", they've presented their world with enough confidence that I can buy in and suspend disbelief with that they are doing. It's gonna take a lot for me to drop it.
Great points breh.