Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here take my watch, you'll need it with a little one on the way, it can pay off your mortgage.

You're still in that what, 2 bedroom in Chelsea

full

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to include Wellick's wife more as his character is boring the s h i t out of me. .
:dwillhuh:

Euro Bateman is amazing.

Also, why haven't they gone back to the dude whose phone Wellick bugged? There has been zero mention of that.

Pretty sure he was the CEO's assistant. He hacked his phone so he could find out who the CTO candidate was.

Guess what actor is playing the new CTO?

CzoGN70.jpg

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
this episode was intense :wow:
The way Tyrell got sonned :whew: the way his wife was enjoying her meal while he was out of his mind had me dying :pachaha:
I didn't expect Shayla to live, but they didn't have to do poor girl like that. The prison break was full of magical hack bullshyt but :ehh; I can't say I care all too much about realism in a show in which I don't even know which characters actually excist:lolbron:
I do hope they get back to the main storyline with fsociety in the next ep, seems like the blonde is ready to join them, or might even do their work for them.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

Euro Bateman is amazing.

Pretty sure he was the CEO's assistant. He hacked his phone so he could find out who the CTO candidate was.

Guess what actor is playing the new CTO?

CzoGN70.jpg
We have different definitions of "amazing". Appreciate the heads up about the CTO information.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I disagree. I like the dialogue. It actually sounds real unlike true detective

THE NATURE BOY CONCURS GOOD SIR

THAT EPISODE :wow:

WHERE THE fukk IS @hexagram23 @obarth :damn:

THE WIFE GOD DAMN :ohlawd:

SHE NEEDS TO GET THE FIGURE FOUR LEGCOCK FROM THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :takedat:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This is the best new show all year. I was tryna chill before hyping it to people but fukk it, after those last two episodes this is officially a top-tier tv program.

How this got on USA is amazing, but might be hurting it a little. How are the ratings? I'm sure some people are holding off because they're afraid it's another one of USA's super formulaic shows. Every show they have is either Psych or Burn Notice in different clothes.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This is the best new show all year. I was tryna chill before hyping it to people but fukk it, after those last two episodes this is officially a top-tier tv program.

How this got on USA is amazing, but might be hurting it a little. How are the ratings? I'm sure some people are holding off because they're afraid it's another one of USA's super formulaic shows. Every show they have is either Psych or Burn Notice in different clothes.

Don't quote me on this but I think it's the second biggest summer show on USA besides Suits. Basically threw Graceland in the bushes.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Psych in the beginning was :pachaha::russ::wow::obama:

Then they made every fukkin show a clone of Psych :snoop:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this episode was intense :wow:
The way Tyrell got sonned :whew: the way his wife was enjoying her meal while he was out of his mind had me dying :pachaha:
I didn't expect Shayla to live, but they didn't have to do poor girl like that. The prison break was full of magical hack bullshyt but :ehh; I can't say I care all too much about realism in a show in which I don't even know which characters actually excist:lolbron:
I do hope they get back to the main storyline with fsociety in the next ep, seems like the blonde is ready to join them, or might even do their work for them.

I think the show does a good job of jumping from story line to story line. I like the transitions.

:manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Psych in the beginning was :pachaha::russ::wow::obama:

Then they made every fukkin show a clone of Psych :snoop:
I love Psych, one of my favorite shows ever. shyt was hilarious until the end and they even got busy with some good storylines. And, to keep it 100, Psych's vibe is largely from Monk at the beginning but ultimately became a better show. And it's Psych and Burn Notice being huge summer hits where they could run unopposed from the big shows on the Networks that really got USA cooking, but literally every...single...show they've made since is a palette swap and it started with In Plain Sight (Burn Notice) and Royal Pains (Psych) They're worse than fighting games and Ryu ass characters.

One of my brehs refers to every single one of their dramas as "_____ Notice"

Suits is Legal Notice, In Plain Sight is Chick Notice, Covert Affairs is Chick Notice II, White Collar is Thief Notice, Graceland is West Coast Instead Of Miami Notice or Paul Simon Album Notice, Rush was Doctor Notice, Complications is Doctor Notice II etc etc it's fukking insane.

And Sirens, Playing House, Benched and another I can't think of were just so Psych's ingredients in another dish.

Hopefully after these last few surviving ones die they throw that recipe in the bushes. The success of Mr Robot could mean good things

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

July 9th article:
USA’s Mr. Robot continued to look good in its third week, rising to a best-yet 0.59 rating in adults 18-49 (up 7% from last week) even as its overall audience declined (1.602 million). It seems to be meshing well with lead-in Suits (0.62 rating in 18-49), giving USA the night’s top two scripted cable originals in the demo.
July 10th article:
Mr. Robot was the week's top Live + 3 ratings gainers among adults 18-49 with each adding 0.6 adults 18-49 ratings points.

Tyrant topped percentage gainers for the week, adding 130 percent to its Live +SD adults 18-49 rating.

Rizzoli & Isles led total viewership increases, adding 1.952 million viewers to its Live + Same Day viewers.

July 16 it did a 1274000 with a .4 in 18-49 i think.

Heres an overall chart: Mr. Robot TV show on USA: ratings (cancel or renew?)

I think the homo stuff couldve lost viewers..also it may be "too complicated" for people. idk.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
July 9th article:
July 10th article:

July 16 it did a 1274000 with a .4 in 18-49 i think.

Heres an overall chart: Mr. Robot TV show on USA: ratings (cancel or renew?)

I think the homo stuff couldve lost viewers..also it may be "too complicated" for people. idk.
I'm really interested in seeing how it does on USA which really caters to a supermarket book aisle casual summer read type audience. Last nights episode should get a lot of people talking and maybe some new eyes on it next week. The good news if they've already gotten a second season. If there is going to be a significant boost, that's where it'll be.