Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode.

-excellent writing and production
- Tyrell got sonned something serious. But may have discovered a weakness with dudes wife?
-beginning to think rather or not Mr. Robot is real or not is ultimately irrelevant
-I think Vera plans on using Elliott in the future for something. He knows his skillet and didn't kill him for a reason
-Angela and Elliott could end up getting together. I see them attempting to rake down the company responsible for their parents' deaths.
-judging from next week's preview, it seems Shayla's death is going to lead him into deeper drug addiction. He did say life is better when you're numb.

damn. Not tryna jump the gun..but this season has been incredible so far

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode.

-excellent writing and production
- Tyrell got sonned something serious. But may have discovered a weakness with dudes wife?
-beginning to think rather or not Mr. Robot is real or not is ultimately irrelevant
-I think Vera plans on using Elliott in the future for something. He knows his skillet and didn't kill him for a reason
-Angela and Elliott could end up getting together. I see them attempting to rake down the company responsible for their parents' deaths.
-judging from next week's preview, it seems Shayla's death is going to lead him into deeper drug addiction. He did say life is better when you're numb.

damn. Not tryna jump the gun..but this season has been incredible so far

No other show on right now grips me like this one does. I'm a lifer at this point. Even if the show goes the Dexter way of death (wouldnt that be weirdly parallel?) I'll still tune in for every episode.

:yeshrug:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this show, but it is kinda ridiculous. And it gets away with some dialogue that a show like True Detective would get crucified for.

The actors that play Elliot and Tyrell are both putting in fantastic performances.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was another goofy ass episode. They are really taking some liberties with the hacker/ hacking aspect of the show. I felt like I was watching an episode of Prison Break last night. (Don't say s h i t to me about Prison Break, it's one of my most favorite shows.) I knew Shayla was dead since last episode but they really decided to drag it out. I told you all before that Vera's story line is sloppy and unnecessary to the show. And just like that, Elliot kicks and is back on the morphine wagon. What's with all these characters talking about their dikks? That's too juvenile for me and I have the humor of a 13 year old. I mean, the CTO really had his fly open the whole time he was sonning Wellick? For real?

They need to include Wellick's wife more as his character is boring the s h i t out of me. I did like the way she was killing that egg roll but I had to ask her, "Where the hell is the damn duck sauce? We get down with the sauce where I'm from." I must be wrong about her faking the pregnancy because there wouldn't be a reason for her to wear the fake in their home. Also, why haven't they gone back to the dude whose phone Wellick bugged? There has been zero mention of that. Angela is about to do something silly and get ol girl from House of Cards fired again.

I'm on board with this show but I will not let my excitement blind me from the silliness that I thought this show would avoid. And I know Elliot has to now kill Vera so I'll have to endure his character at the minimum, for one more episode which is one too many.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget his alpha wife discovered that weakness.

She's bad. In all honesty, yesterday's episode was the first time I really paid attention to how gorgeous she is.

stephanie-corneliussen-8.jpg

Stephanie-Corneliussen-16-500x750.jpg

www.eroglamour.com-5-stephanie-corneliussen.jpg

tony-kelly_fashionproduction_7.jpg