Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Elliot was actually the "villain" this episode. FSociety just doesn't care about the people they destroy on their missions. (I noticed that the command that the hacker girl was about to run was called something like "fuxsocy.py", so fSociety really means "fukk Society")..

Elliot did have a "fukk society" rant in the pilot :ohhh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It almost seems like Elliot and Mr. Robot are alter egos of each other. When one character is active the other is not. At least that's what I have noticed.

Fun show I like how it keeps you guessing and thinking

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Robot was interacting with people:gladbron: but Eliot was never part of these conversations:patrice: they might be trying to fool us by switching them out like that.
When they were prepping Eliot in the van, the other 2 guys never look at Mr. Robot.

Even when they would cut back to the van, the two guys never interact with him, only with each other.

When they got back from Steel Mountain, the hacker girl was talking to Mr. Robot and addressing the rest of the group, except Eliot who was all the way in the back.

When Eliot walked up, no one looked at Robot again and the hacker girl asked Eliot if she could proceed.

Eliot snapping on the guy and Tyrell shytting on the waiter's life had me :mjcry:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cold ass line.
And Elliot knew he was a lonely old man that posted pics of himself with his cat on instagram:mjcry:

Imagine being in that position, going to work one day, giving a tour to a "brilliant mind, one of the richest cats in the world that's like 29" and then 7 minutes into the tour, for no reason at all he starts ripping into you like that. A person that just met you somehow is hitting your fears, wants and insecurities:mjcry:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The amount of sonning going on in this episode.
whew.png