Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This episode was all over the place in a bad way. I don't care about Fernando's super powers that connect him to the earth and allow him to piece things together because the drugs bring him closer to the spirit world where it's harder to deceive people.

Elliot and Wellick just happening to meet each other at Stone Mountain and him not caring why Elliot was there was too over the top and sloppily done. I wasn't interested in it at all. Why wasn't Elliot wearing any gloves? Prints all over that place. What was going on with the CTO he was courting? What was that scene in the bathroom about? I need more from his wife as she is of the most interest at this time. You can't drink alcohol while pregnat so she is faking and just really committed to her role. Also, Elliot teeing off on Level 1 Bill was corny. I don't care how wack Elliot's mom was to him. Get some morphine and shape up.

So Angela's pops is broke as hell. No one in that family has any money and she had already served up All Safe. That's probably has something to do with why the Dark Army back out. I'm guess that Shayla was abducted? I wonder why they didn't kill the dog but it doesn't really matter.

They need to reel this nonsense back in. I did find it funny when Shayla blamed Obamacare for the loss of her "pharmaceutical position". That was a good one. Also, go to the 27 minute mark of the episode. There is a bad Black girl in the restaurant scene. Find that.
i agree with your whole post

was confused for most of the ep

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was Wellick at the Stone Mountain again?

That didn't make any sense to me.

Past the first trimester, you can drink alcohol, them European broads do. I think a glass is fine.

What the point of having dinner with that potential CFO? Basically to tell him, that he is coming for him and his job?
I would agree with the drinking (I have heard about that in the past) however, did you see how she guzzled that s h i t? She killed it like her Mom Dukes told her that "She better not if she knows what's good for her". If she can drink and not harm the baby, why refuse the glass when offered?

Wellick is trying to ingratiate himself with the new CTO so he can set him up. I think that's why he revealed that he knew to Elliot and was disappointed when he found out that Elliot is out for revenge when he is out for power. Well he and his wife who has to be in charge or at least above him.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

82998597.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Binged watched the 5 episodes today. Show is fukking fire, this is indeed WOOO status :whoo: @Nature Boy Ric Flair I'll catch up with "Humans" on the weekend, is it as good as this one?

Yesterday was the first episode we see real interactions with Mr. Robot but....on the 1st or 2nd episode the psychiatrist told Elliot about his rage problems. Mr Robot throwing him out the ledge and him destroying shyt when they were told the Dark Army backed off could just be projections of anger/frustration by Elliot :patrice:

Of course we can't have a piff show without an unlikeable female character. Darlene is annoying as fukk :heh:

How many dope shows do the brehs have to @ @hexagram23 and @obarth for them to give it a look :dahell:

Show runner has to have some kinda fetish with Amanda Seyfried because Angela is made to look EXACTLY like that bytch :mjlol:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Sorry if it was already said but I wish HBO or Showtime was doing this show instead. It would be amazing if they did something in the vain of Dexter because it just feels so limited this way. And the drop in quality in terms of writing skills is unbelievable. Some of us here aren't professional writers and could probably improve the story x10 by just common sense. I swear some of the human interactions, its like these people have never met another human being before and kinda force conversations in an unnatural way.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
jesus he didn't have to do him like that.that was just foul.:scust: i felt bad for bill :mjcry:

lol @ "this isn't the imitation game"

tyrell was swagging hard this ep. he went a bit hard on the waiter too. i loved what a pompous a$$hole he was when he told elliot "enjoy your long drive home, i'm gonna have a helicopter take me back to New York" :heh:

mr robot talking to people this ep is fukking with me. did the hacker girl call him by first name?

the song in the last few min was dope..anyone know what it was?

Elliot was actually the "villain" this episode. FSociety just doesn't care about the people they destroy on their missions. (I noticed that the command that the hacker girl was about to run was called something like "fuxsocy.py", so fSociety really means "fukk Society").

The funny thing is, I still think that Tyrell is using them as a tool for his own purposes. I don't think it was an accident he showed up when he did.

As for Mr. Robot talking to other people, Tyler Durden did that too.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This episode did not prove Mr robot is real, he really is on some Tyler Durden shyt. Tyrell is being fleshed out as one hell of a villain, but he isn't the most ruthless one in the couple. The obamacare line was funny. And like ric flair said we don't what is real when it comes from Elliott's view. fukk you if you aren't watching this show :ld:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliot was actually the "villain" this episode. FSociety just doesn't care about the people they destroy on their missions. (I noticed that the command that the hacker girl was about to run was called something like "fuxsocy.py", so fSociety really means "fukk Society").

The funny thing is, I still think that Tyrell is using them as a tool for his own purposes. I don't think it was an accident he showed up when he did.

As for Mr. Robot talking to other people, Tyler Durden did that too.
This episode did not prove Mr robot is real, he really is on some Tyler Durden shyt. Tyrell is being fleshed out as one hell of a villain, but he isn't the most ruthless one in the couple. The obamacare line was funny. And like ric flair said we don't what is real when it comes from Elliott's view. fukk you if you aren't watching this show :ld:
In this episide, Darlene threatens to deploy the payload if Mr. Robot "takes one more step toward her". He backs off and asks "Can someone talk some sense into her?". The camera moves toward Darlene as Elliot walks to her behind the counter. If Elliot is Mr. Robot, why didn't have any apprehension to him (Mr. Robot) walking up on her after explicitly telling him to back away? I'm not saying to take this as empirical evidence that he is real but let's not gloss over this.

Mr. Robot is real.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
In this episide, Darlene threatens to deploy the payload if Mr. Robot "takes one more step toward her". He backs off and asks "Can someone talk some sense into her?". The camera moves toward Darlene as Elliot walks to her behind the counter. If Elliot is Mr. Robot, why didn't have any apprehension to him (Mr. Robot) walking up on her after explicitly telling him to back away? I'm not saying to take this as empirical evidence that he is real but let's not gloss over this.

Mr. Robot is real.

I might have to rewatch but I noticed in this episode every time Mr robot spoke Elliott was quiet, and vice versa. Also they are specifically placing them in spots where they aren't even occupying the same area. And Mr robot becomes more animated when Elliott is in a socially awkward situation and either Mr robot speaks for him or tells him what to say or do to overcome it. Plus Mr robot knows too much about Elliott's personal life and triggers mental episodes about his mom, dad etc. But I am starting to think Mr robot being real or not is a red herring. I don't think that is the main thing we are supposed to focus on.