Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Vera figured out Elliot snitched on him (but was dumb enough to put everything he did on social media but I'ma let that slide for right now :patrice:)

Darlene getting banned from chinese IRC (:mjlol:) but fukking up the plan :stopitslime:

Tyrell being weird as fukk as usual :dahell:

Shayla's dad drowning in health insurance debt from Evil corp :to:

I can't wait for the next episode :blessed:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliot is gonna have to call up dem goons to save his girl/dealer
IMG_4001-600x450.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
god damn :damn: bill i felt the ether

jesus he didn't have to do him like that.that was just foul.:scust: i felt bad for bill :mjcry:

lol @ "this isn't the imitation game"

tyrell was swagging hard this ep. he went a bit hard on the waiter too. i loved what a pompous a$$hole he was when he told elliot "enjoy your long drive home, i'm gonna have a helicopter take me back to New York" :heh:

mr robot talking to people this ep is fukking with me. did the hacker girl call him by first name?

the song in the last few min was dope..anyone know what it was?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Mr. Robot was interacting with people:gladbron: but Eliot was never part of these conversations:patrice: they might be trying to fool us by switching them out like that.
I can't say I like the Shayla plot, I don't really care what happens to her:manny: still loving everything else though. Tyrell gives zero fukks:wow: still wondering what him and his crazy-ass wife are up to

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ELLIOT HAD BILL TEARING UP LIKE JAY ON HOT 97 AFTER ETHER :mjcry: LET THAT SOUL BURN SLOW :ahh:

TYRELL ON HIS PATRICK BATEMEN STEEZ :myman:

ENJOY YOUR DRIVE ELLIOT...I'M TAKING THE CHOPPA SON :youngsabo:

TELLING OL GIRL THAT HER HUSBAND WAS A fukkBOY AND THEN PROCEEDING TO CREEP ON HER PISSING LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG :smugdraper: bytch WENT FROM PISSING TO SQUIRTING :krs:

VATO IN PRISON BE MAKING MOVES LIKE EL CHAPO COMING FOR REVENGE ON ELLIOT LIKE HE WAS TRUMP:demonic:

THIS SHOW IS :blessed:

@hexagram23 @obarth YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING THIS PIFF AND IT SHOULD BE STICKIED BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was all over the place in a bad way. I don't care about Fernando's super powers that connect him to the earth and allow him to piece things together because the drugs bring him closer to the spirit world where it's harder to deceive people.

Elliot and Wellick just happening to meet each other at Stone Mountain and him not caring why Elliot was there was too over the top and sloppily done. I wasn't interested in it at all. Why wasn't Elliot wearing any gloves? Prints all over that place. What was going on with the CTO he was courting? What was that scene in the bathroom about? I need more from his wife as she is of the most interest at this time. You can't drink alcohol while pregnat so she is faking and just really committed to her role. Also, Elliot teeing off on Level 1 Bill was corny. I don't care how wack Elliot's mom was to him. Get some morphine and shape up.

So Angela's pops is broke as hell. No one in that family has any money and she had already served up All Safe. That's probably has something to do with why the Dark Army back out. I'm guess that Shayla was abducted? I wonder why they didn't kill the dog but it doesn't really matter.

They need to reel this nonsense back in. I did find it funny when Shayla blamed Obamacare for the loss of her "pharmaceutical position". That was a good one. Also, go to the 27 minute mark of the episode. There is a bad Black girl in the restaurant scene. Find that.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why was Wellick at the Stone Mountain again?

That didn't make any sense to me.

Past the first trimester, you can drink alcohol, them European broads do. I think a glass is fine.

What the point of having dinner with that potential CFO? Basically to tell him, that he is coming for him and his job?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
You think Angela will some how join FB society after finding out her pops is in debt? Or will she find her own way..thats what the finale scene represented, right?

Which path to choose, the dark side or the light

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
This episode was all over the place in a bad way. I don't care about Fernando's super powers that connect him to the earth and allow him to piece things together because the drugs bring him closer to the spirit world where it's harder to deceive people.

Elliot and Wellick just happening to meet each other at Stone Mountain and him not caring why Elliot was there was too over the top and sloppily done. I wasn't interested in it at all. Why wasn't Elliot wearing any gloves? Prints all over that place. What was going on with the CTO he was courting? What was that scene in the bathroom about? I need more from his wife as she is of the most interest at this time. You can't drink alcohol while pregnat so she is faking and just really committed to her role. Also, Elliot teeing off on Level 1 Bill was corny. I don't care how wack Elliot's mom was to him. Get some morphine and shape up.

So Angela's pops is broke as hell. No one in that family has any money and she had already served up All Safe. That's probably has something to do with why the Dark Army back out. I'm guess that Shayla was abducted? I wonder why they didn't kill the dog but it doesn't really matter.

They need to reel this nonsense back in. I did find it funny when Shayla blamed Obamacare for the loss of her "pharmaceutical position". That was a good one. Also, go to the 27 minute mark of the episode. There is a bad Black girl in the restaurant scene. Find that.

:mindblown: SON WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS REAL OR IF THIS IS EVEN REALITY AT THIS POINT. THIS IS BEING SHOWN FROM THE VIEW OF A MORPHINE JUNKIE

shyt IS A TRIP :pachaha:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO