Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah Tyrrell is the masked man, if you don't already know.

Remember everything in a tv show/movie is done for a reason.

Go back to that scene with Elliott and Tyrrell's wife

What is the subject of their conversation?

"Where is Tyrrell?"

The scene is fine, up until Elliott gets hit by the "man in the mask", then it becomes dark and ominous.
There was no reason for those other characters to be in the scene, except to give the audience a clue about Tyrrell.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i just saw the 1st episode...very intriguing. i haven't read this thread or reviews or anything but there's no fukking way i'm the only one who sees it. right off the bat there's a super-obvious parallel to fight club here, except that this version of ed norton is a lot more powerful in real life. i've never really been a fan of that main actor (whatever that bug-eyed muhfukka's name is) or christian slater either...but i'm feeling them on this show so far. and that "is she good looking or not?" girl from those michael cera movies still has me asking the same question lol. i like the way it was shot too. dark and gritty...bright and clear...depending on the feel and circumstances. that ferris wheel scene drove that difference home.

anyways, it was totally into it and the way they ended that ep was great. they definitely have me wanting more. really, they had me from the start. that opening scene was :leon: okay, let's see what else you got...:jbhmm:and it kept being good for the whole hour and half. :whoo:

so yeah...give me more:feedme:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just saw the 1st episode...very intriguing. i haven't read this thread or reviews or anything but there's no fukking way i'm the only one who sees it. right off the bat there's a super-obvious parallel to fight club here, except that this version of ed norton is a lot more powerful in real life. i've never really been a fan of that main actor (whatever that bug-eyed muhfukka's name is) or christian slater either...but i'm feeling them on this show so far. and that "is she good looking or not?" girl from those michael cera movies still has me asking the same question lol. i like the way it was shot too. dark and gritty...bright and clear...depending on the feel and circumstances. that ferris wheel scene drove that difference home.

anyways, it was totally into it and the way they ended that ep was great. they definitely have me wanting more. really, they had me from the start. that opening scene was :leon: okay, let's see what else you got...:jbhmm:and it kept being good for the whole hour and half. :whoo:

so yeah...give me more:feedme:

We got another one brehs.

:russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if the same people who think a show making obvious and clear attempts to evoke a movie like Fight Club are the same people that think a rapper clearly quoting a bar from another rapper is "biting".

:jbhmm: