Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
WE ARE OVERLOOKING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS EPISODE BREHS...

WHO WALKED AND FED FLIPPER DURING THOSE 3 DAYS BREHS? :damn:

71298c28f38c9785a03aad39ec2180b9f2f2b51f.gif

:mjcry:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
WE ARE OVERLOOKING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS EPISODE BREHS...

WHO WALKED AND FED FLIPPER DURING THOSE 3 DAYS BREHS? :damn:

71298c28f38c9785a03aad39ec2180b9f2f2b51f.gif

:mjcry:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
His sister showed she has a love for dogs in the finale. Maybe she went by and took him out those 3 days. I know she would have gone to the apartment to at least see if Elliot was there.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
1. The finale was good, not mind-blowing, but good, and like any good finale, left me on the hook for next season.

2. Tyrell's wife is :noah:. Even if she was this crazy in real life, I'd have to do it. :francis:

3. Beta Amanda Seyfried too, it took all 10 episodes, but I think she's bad in her own way. I was feeling her heavy in this ep. Maybe I've got a thing for sociopaths :russ:

4. The heel turn is shaping up to be one of the more interesting parts of the show, especially if Price is only using her because he knows and is trying to get to Elliott.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Looks like Angela may have found herself a new personality too :lupe:

Price might well have her on some apprentice :demonic:shyt. The Devil wears Prada too, after all...

Also - what's going on in The Congo? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Elliot's gonna lose it once he finds out about Angela. Dude has no male friends to speak of and his closest thing to a best friend works for Evil Corp. now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't really have much to add. Best first season since "Utopia". When you sit back and think about it they set up an insane amount of plot threads for season 2.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and White Rose is not working with E Corp. He has his own agenda. If E Corp set up the hack he has no reason to say "I was told that you know the person responsible".

The comment about Nero was a big ass red flag, too. Dude wanted to create chaos, for whatever reason. Now he's enjoying it.

Lastly my boy hit me up talking about "Elliot is Tyrell!" :krs:

After sitting there like :what: for a bit I explained why that's not possible.

Fred.

Last edited:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
So apparently the 'Ashley Maddison Infodump' line was written into the script before it actually happened in real life:

'Mr. Robot's creator 'did everything in my power' to telegraph the big twist

Sam Esmail: It's strange. And just to speak to the specific Ashley Madison line. That was originally in the script. If you remember from the pilot, that's one of the things Elliot hacked about him, and one of the things Elliot used to manipulate him. When I wrote that in the season finale, I went, "Well, I'm kind of overdoing this," referencing Ashley Madison. I wound up cutting it before we were shooting it. And then literally, the news happened again. This is too much. It's almost as if the world wanted me to keep the scene as intended. It was actually purely a plot point. It wasn't that Elliot had released that information, but that these other hackers who hacked Ashley Madison did it, and that's why Lenny was at this desperate point of his life. The whole thing about our show continually having things as a mirror reality, I can only say that it's strange. A lot of people bring it up as some talent I have in being on the zeitgeist of what's going on in the current events. I don't think that's true at all. I just think that hacking is becoming a lot more prominent in the news. Hackers are obviously getting a lot of the spotlight now since the Sony hack. For whatever reason, we've been step in toe with that. We even got picked up on the day the Sony hack happened. That's just stuff I can't predict. In general, the feeling is incredibly surreal.

:leon: Sam Esmail is clearly a time travelling sorcerer, is what I'm taking away from this.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Where is TYRELL :damn:

The murderous, sexual tension between Elilot and Joanna was weird as fukk. Joanna is definitely going to murk someone next season :merchant:

Angela's botched heel turn :mjlol:

White Rose holding all the cards :patrice:

I seriously can't wait for next season. Hurry up with the new season, Sam :to: