Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
who recorded Elliot jumping off the bridge? :dwillhuh:

im guessing Tyrell is dead and that was Vera knocking at the end

i feel like i finally kinda know whats going on

only person i still haven't figured out yet is Tyrells wife

is she a spy and if so who does she work for and whats her agenda?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finale was alright, nothing special(lowkey, maybe the weakest episode of the season) . Makes you realize how great the Tyrrell character is, episode lacked his presence. His wife was the scene stealer in this one though

Great opening season

Although I do worry this show may find it difficult to keep up the high quality once the scope of the plot is opended up more, and new characters are introduced.

I sensed a small quality dip once the story got outside of Elliott and his small initial circle

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Elliot being Tyrell doesn't even make sense. We saw in the 1st or 2nd episode Elliot chime in during a meeting with Evil Corp, Evil Corp's CTO talk to Tyrell, who told Gideon to get Beta Seyfried to leave.

We saw Gideon go to Tyrell's office at Evil Corp a couple episodes ago to speak to him.

And Tyrell's assistant had no idea who Elliot was.

But god dam that Evil Corp CEO is cold. At first I'm like oh he seems like a nice guy then :whoa::demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There seems to be a lot that centers around popcorn on this show. People eating it at random times, Elliot eyeing the popcorn machine as the last episode closes. Could it just be the significance of him and his father always going to the movies?

Found an answer:

Mr. Robot Speaks: Christian Slater on ‘Mr. Robot’s’ Shocking, Roanoke-Delayed Finale and Season 2

My last question is kind of a weird one, but it’s about an image that’s been nagging at me from early on in the show: Why does Mr. Robot eat so much popcorn?

I was always curious about that as well. I think the clue for me, I guess, was in Episode 9 in the flashback scene where I’m with young Elliott and we go to the movies. I say, “I wanna make sure I get my popcorn.” From Elliott’s memories of his father, popcorn was something that was extraordinarily important to his dad. It’s a thing that makes him feel safe and is a fond memory to incorporate into this current timestream.

Fred.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I NEED A LINK TO THE LAST EP, MY FUKKING DVR DIDNT RECORD IT.
:feedme:please kind brehs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt....

The song being played on the lyre when White Rose and Price are talking is "Nearer My God To Thee"....

The song played on the deck of The Titanic as it sunk. :wow:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Mr. Robot
Posted September 3 2015 — 3:41 PM EDT

Mr. Robot, USA’s break-out hit drama starring Rami Malek and Christian Slater, just finished out its first season, and each of its 10 episodes currently has a 100 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, making it the only show on the site right now to have a perfect rating for each episode.

Mr. Robot, created by Sam Esmail, follows a depressed security engineer (played by Malek) who struggles with morphine addiction and depression and gets involved in a hacking society. Its first season concluded Wednesday night, and USA renewed the show for a second season before the show even premiered.

'Mr. Robot' had a perfect season on Rotten Tomatoes

:ohlawd:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnnn I can't even get through y'all comments. This show has me :whew:

Great episode but I am still like :what::jbhmm::why::whatthehell?::whatdafuk:

I had to watch that scene with Terrell's wife twice, because it was so Fincher like. Ol'girl straight :demonic: when she kissed her baby. I feel like there is clues in that scene for some reason.

Where Terrell's Escalade was parked, was that a Banksy mural on the wall in the back?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Mannnnn I can't even get through y'all comments. This show has me :whew:

Great episode but I am still like :what::jbhmm::why::whatthehell?::whatdafuk:

I had to watch that scene with Terrell's wife twice, because it was so Fincher like. Ol'girl straight :demonic: when she kissed her baby. I feel like there is clues in that scene for some reason.

Where Terrell's Escalade was parked, was that a Banksy mural on the wall in the back?

Yeah...that was a Banksy mural. It was weird how they kept showing. I'm like is that a clue to something? :jbhmm: