O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This show is like a Lupe verse in television form

Metaphors inside of metaphors :ohlawd:

Double, sometimes triple entendres :ohlawd:

"You catch that? Cool. :sas1: This is what it actually meant though :sas2:" :damn:

Weaving through reality and manipulating it as if it were one of Salvador Dali's clocks :sacreblawd:

What does it all mean? :wow:

What is real? :jbhmm: Does this message board even exist? :mindblown:

Have the years of my life been a mere dream-like sequence? :damn:

Am I even ali-*

Perfect analogy

I have no fukking idea what's really going on. This nikka talking in the 4th dimension and etc

The scene with Tyrells wife was:wow:

This whole show is like a Lupe song... A complete mind-fukk

I might have to re-watch the entire season again just to understand certain shyt or catch up with shyt I missed.

Wtf was the USB drive about???

Wtf is going on:damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sound and Color, that's the 2nd Alabama Shakes song that had me :wow:. Is there album good? I normally don't listen to music like that but :lupe:

Where the hell is Tyrell? Towards the end there, I thought something crazy might have happened and Elliot stuffed him into that popcorn machine at the arcade or something. At first I was wondering why they didn't address his whereabouts at all during the episode, but it was just another example of the show subverting viewer's expectations. Now I'm confident that Euro Bateman will be back, the actor and his wife were too good. That scene where she was grilling Elliot on the sly had me :merchant:.

Glad that Krista gave ol Michael or should I say Lenny the :beli:when he tried to get info on Elliot. I figured the microchip with the dog was going to come into play somehow.

Beta Seyfried being our window into E Corp is a good look for season 2, especially since Euro Bateman can't fill that role anymore. It seems like every executive she comes into contact with is cold blooded, forget about Price shytting on the dude who offed himself. The way he looked at her blood sprayed shoes and set the money down had me like :wow:. I'm not a big Illuminati guy, but I don't doubt there are parties like the one White Rose went to at the end. I got the impression as well he is playing both sides and Price had some other dealings with him. I figured Price was talking about Tyrell being responsible as well, but it could be Elliot as well. White Rose is like the Architect from The Matrix to me or something.

Overall I thought it was a great season and no doubt part of that was how unexpected it was. Fargo and The Knick from last year both surprised me with how good they were, it is hard to imagine any other show coming out this year surprising me with how good it was.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Well...that was...something:ehh::patrice:

I'm excited for season 2 because I do think there's a genuinely interesting story to be told here. I really am going to need the "homages" to other works to be a little fewer and far in between though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
EED3EVs.gif

This ep started off a bit slower than usual but goddamn

goddamn

The second half was fukking perfect. I don't even know where to start.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did elliot shoot the guy on tv? cuz breh was talking bout shooting up the world. like i get the metaphor, but stilll.

that shyt left me satisfied and i know my goon tyrell was at the door.:skip::demonic:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Mr Robot killed Tyrell... thats why elliot kept asking him wtf did you do

thought it was obvious, you guys forgot a gun was next to the popcorn machine.
Yeah, Elliot eyeing the popcorn machine at the end of ep 9 made it a possibility. This ep started off with heavy allusion to it... Every time Elliot can't do something, Mr. Robot shows up to get it done. Tyrell is almost certainly dead.

The only question is WHAT THE FUKK did Joana say to Elliot in swedish or whatever? She was definitely hitting him with code or something. That whole bit was wild and heavy.