pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is like a Lupe verse in television form

Metaphors inside of metaphors :ohlawd:

Double, sometimes triple entendres :ohlawd:

"You catch that? Cool. :sas1: This is what it actually meant though :sas2:" :damn:

Weaving through reality and manipulating it as if it were one of Salvador Dali's clocks :sacreblawd:

What does it all mean? :wow:

What is real? :jbhmm: Does this message board even exist? :mindblown:

Have the years of my life been a mere dream-like sequence? :damn:

Am I even ali-*
:lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Love the music for when Elliot met Tyrell's wife. It made it feel like he was talking to a predator or somebody who could wreck his shyt. And went against type considering she was handling her baby.
That whole scene I was looking like

giphy.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Mr. Robot's creator 'did everything in my power' to telegraph the big twist

Almost from the start, people were wondering whether Mr. Robot was real or a figment of Elliot's imagination, and debating whether you thought you were getting over on us, or understood that we were going to figure this out way ahead of time. When Elliot finally figured it out, he asks how long we had known, and the episode ends with the Pixies song from "Fight Club." How much, and/or how quickly, were you expecting the audience to deduce about Mr. Robot's true nature?

Sam Esmail: I did everything in my power to actually telegraph it. I honestly was not trying to keep it from the audience. I wanted the audience to be ahead of Elliot on this. Because in the moment that he realizes he is Mr. Robot, I didn't want that moment to be about the audience being shocked. I wanted the moment to be about Elliot being shocked. I wanted the audience to be with Elliot, to look at Elliot. I wanted the scene to be about that, and not about some twist we're trying to get over on you. I felt great that people were kind of on to us. Honestly, that was the point. We were pretty blatant about it. A lot of people were confused by that. To an extent, it disarmed them a little bit. I read people going, "This can't be the twist. It's too obvious!" But that also worked in our favor. A lot of people took their eye off Darlene, and that twist impacted them in a more traditional surprise reveal way. But whenever I envisioned the moment of Elliot's discovery, I wanted it to be more about Elliot's reaction than anything else. I didn't want the audience to have that reaction. I actually thought that would have been too distracting for watching Elliot's character progression.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So many questions for next season:ohhh:

Also I have a feeling that some way or another Tyrell got captured, hurt, or killed during the hack and Mr Robot ditched him and drove off in Tyrell's SUV. :jawalrus:

It would also explain why the CEO was like "we know who did it" because they think Tyrell did it but Elliot did do it and is on the street a free man.:ehh: