Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Yeah, Elliot eyeing the popcorn machine at the end of ep 9 made it a possibility. This ep started off with heavy allusion to it... Every time Elliot can't do something, Mr. Robot shows up to get it done. Tyrell is almost certainly dead.

The only question is WHAT THE FUKK did Joana say to Elliot in swedish or whatever? She was definitely hitting him with code or something. That whole bit was wild and heavy.

Peeped the reddit streets.
Apparently she said something to the effect of "If you have done something to him (Ty$rel)(implying harm), I will kill you"
She needs to be a major part of season 2.
That tension on screen :lupe:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Was kind of underwhelmed tbh.
But the cliffhanger ending :lupe:

The post credits scene :whoo:

Have left a lot of avenues open for season 2.

That USB drive doe w/ the video. Who was following him? :leostare:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is like a Lupe verse in television form

Metaphors inside of metaphors :ohlawd:

Double, sometimes triple entendres :ohlawd:

"You catch that? Cool. :sas1: This is what it actually meant though :sas2:" :damn:

Weaving through reality and manipulating it as if it were one of Salvador Dali's clocks :sacreblawd:

What does it all mean? :wow:

What is real? :jbhmm: Does this message board even exist? :mindblown:

Have the years of my life been a mere dream-like sequence? :damn:

Am I even ali-*

Breh, fukk you for leaving me hanging.

:lupe:

:lolbron:

:lolbron:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peeped the reddit streets.
Apparently she said something to the effect of "If you have done something to him (Ty$rel)(implying harm), I will kill you"
She needs to be a major part of season 2.
That tension on screen :lupe:

That was the best scene in this whole episode. That actress is nice with her skills.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
this and person of interest are the only network series i watch

they got a fukking banger on their hands brehbruhs

can they keep it up¿

and they need to start posting the soundtracks for the episodes too*

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Wasn't hard to tell. Ever since Fight Club if a character repeatedly appears out of nowhere with no logical explanation I assume they are imaginary. I called Tyler Durden as soon as I saw him walk through a car (I saw the movie a 3-4 years after it came out, but it still hadn't been spoiled for me)

Don't think Evil Corp is behind the attack, I just think BD Wong is high level string puller who has access to Evil Corp. Notice all the foreign dignitaries that were at that party, they weren't all employees, just power players

The finale itself wasn't great but it set up Season 2 very well

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, Elliot eyeing the popcorn machine at the end of ep 9 made it a possibility. This ep started off with heavy allusion to it... Every time Elliot can't do something, Mr. Robot shows up to get it done. Tyrell is almost certainly dead.

The only question is WHAT THE FUKK did Joana say to Elliot in swedish or whatever? She was definitely hitting him with code or something. That whole bit was wild and heavy.

So what Joanna said to Elliott in Danish was : "Hvis du har gjort ham noget, så slår jeg dig ihjel." translated to : "If you have done something to him (implying harm), I will kill you"

Elliot better watch his back:lupe:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Krista ain't got time for No Cheating CaC:mjpls: Throw Index Cards with Talking Points:laff: in the bushes:birdman: Blew his Brains out:violent: and Bloody regurgitated on Live Feed:damn: Angela educated:ohmy: on why Evil Corp's Too Big To Fail:lawd:, while ascended with their top tier Members:demonic:, at an inaugural 666:devil: gathering:krs:Kubrick's Shining and Eyes Wide Shut homage:banderas: FSociety pulled off their Rescue Debt Scheme:blessed: Darlene and Hack Squad boppin:dj2: to Dirty:pachaha: Elliot fragmented mind got him in a constant loop:deadmanny: Joanna sardonically holding an infant:merchant: A knock at the door:popcorn:, is it Tyrell:lupe: Was he in Estonia:patrice: Fade to Black:huhldup: Wait, after-credits:cook: PIFF:feedme: Trannese without the wig:whoo: Wax Poetic with E-Corp Luciferian CEO:popcorn3: at a Bilderberg Meeting:mindblown: I'm gonna need a whole year to reprocess this:wow: Mr. Robot:fire: came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg the Building:dead:

Last edited: