Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That Evil Corp exec might be using poor Angela to get to Elliot :wow:

Probably

Considering what happened in the post-credit scene, it's kinda implied the CEO was in on White Rose's plan. So the big time execs wanted this fukkery to happen. Once Elliot finds out, they have the ultimate trump card with Beta Amanda Seyfried :wow:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I'm pretty convinced he and Tyrell have had some sort of working relationship for a while now. I mean he met with Mr. Robot who we now know was Elliot, and in that it didn't seem like the 2 were new acquaintances. Tyrell did not know about the plan, so my guess is they have a relationship from either youth, or the hacker world. Tyrell truly wanted to run Evil Corp, so I doubt he was in on taking them down. But now that he's on the run and out of the company, he's all in on taking everything down and we have seen he's a capable hacker. They set up him being someone who knows the ins and outs of that world for a reason.

Where I've got no clue is his wife. Did she actually know Elliot personally, or did she just identify him as the "higher power" Tyrell was talking about and now is gonna try and find out more about him. So in that scenario they've never met but she knew Tyrell was working with him and now she's gonna target Elliot to find out what her husband has been up to.

That's what I'm trying to figure out too. She spoke Swedish to Elliot to see if he spoke the language

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
That's what I'm trying to figure out too. She spoke Swedish to Elliot to see if he spoke the language

That and the narrator talking about her grilling him for info is what makes me lean they've never met but she knows he's part of why her husband went off the rails

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This show really stumbled to the finish line for me, started with a spark, more than enough for me to look forward to the second season. But don't think I can stomach many more episodes primarily dealing with Elliots internal struggle in the manner it was done in the last episode. And I don't think a season finale should have centered around that either. I mean what really happened in that episode? Nothing, and I wish they never included Tyrell into the big plan. I'll give it another watch but I really don't have positive thoughts towards the finale.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Elliot unravelling throughout the episode
full

Angela slowly becoming a member of Evil corp
full

White Rose being a part of Evil corps illuminati parties
full

And where the fukk is Tyrell? :damn:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show really stumbled to the finish line for me, started with a spark, more than enough for me to look forward to the second season. But don't think I can stomach many more episodes primarily dealing with Elliots internal struggle in the manner it was done in the last episode. And I don't think a season finale should have centered around that either. I mean what really happened in that episode? Nothing, and I wish they never included Tyrell into the big plan. I'll give it another watch but I really don't have positive thoughts towards the finale.
:what:
-the entire world got hacked
-Angela became a prominent figure of Evl Corp, while the spokesperson of the company blew his head off
-Elliott learned to accept his inner demons. that's what the Time Square scene was about
-we saw BD Wong possibly involved with the CEO of Evil Corp
-Tyrell disappears
-the confrontation between Elliott and Tyrell's girl

a shyt load happened, just because a lot the events are assumed to have happened off -screen don't mean they didn't happen. its dope the director doesn't hold the audience hands through the whole show or blow his entire load just cause a season is ending..but to each its own

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This show is like a Lupe verse in television form

Metaphors inside of metaphors :ohlawd:

Double, sometimes triple entendres :ohlawd:

"You catch that? Cool. :sas1: This is what it actually meant though :sas2:" :damn:

Weaving through reality and manipulating it as if it were one of Salvador Dali's clocks :sacreblawd:

What does it all mean? :wow:

What is real? :jbhmm: Does this message board even exist? :mindblown:

Have the years of my life been a mere dream-like sequence? :damn:

Am I even ali-*

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"The White House is going to protect everyone's money" :patrice:

How far up the chain does this go brehs? I'm starting to think that this wasn't a plan initiated by Elliot If White Rose is in on this, this may be an orchestrated takeover of the countries assets

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliot being Tyrell doesn't even make sense. We saw in the 1st or 2nd episode Elliot chime in during a meeting with Evil Corp, Evil Corp's CTO talk to Tyrell, who told Gideon to get Beta Seyfried to leave.

We saw Gideon go to Tyrell's office at Evil Corp a couple episodes ago to speak to him.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Love the music for when Elliot met Tyrell's wife. It made it feel like he was talking to a predator or somebody who could wreck his shyt. And went against type considering she was handling her baby.

:jbhmm:

Oh shyt dude killed himself on TV:dwillhuh:

Ok I understand why that wasn't appropriate last week