MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I fully expect a scene like

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, seems like most of the interviews in the trailer were from before the NDA stuff came out, let alone the actual lawsuit. More than likely its gonna be 5 episodes on his life and success with WWE and then the 6th will be about the scandal but with no interviews from relevant people

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Didn’t realize Vince was going to be involved with the doc ehhh:patrice:

They started the doc with Vince before shyt completely hit the fan. Given this was in production when everything started to unfold, they probably had to adapt the direction of the documentary on the fly with the footage they already had recorded.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Saw the trailer, damn this will be amazing. Vince is probably in the first half only and the 2nd half is focused on his post step-down stuff. I wonder what wrestlers will speak during that part

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Streets saying the entire doc is burying a fukk outta Vince.

So, I believe it.

From what I heard it was a complete puff piece before the news came out. No idea if they brought people back that they already interviewed (Bret Hart is someone who probably agreed to do more interviews), but they were forced to change the tone of the entire doc.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From what I heard it was a complete puff piece before the news came out. No idea if they brought people back that they already interviewed (Bret Hart is someone who probably agreed to do more interviews), but they were forced to change the tone of the entire doc.
If the doc has a 180° turn in the middle of it, I hope it's not just a narrator and Shoemaker doing all the talking :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

This is by Bill Simmons & Dave Shoemaker. Time will tell.

But, he was writing stuff like this back when Vince was all clear.

I'm seeing now, that he was on stage interviewing CM Punk and Fan Fest and does a wrestling podcast with Peter Rosenberg.

Right now, I'm sure WWE, itself ain't very pro-Vince McMahon. Which is weird to say.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Vince is like r kelly in the sense that you can get rid of him but he still has his DNA/impact festering somewhere. Triple h is still associated with Vince. Undertaker was with him earlier this year at a ufc event. I mean if you want to get rid of Vince completely they gonna have to do a complete cleanse of the wwe. And even then you cant benoit him

Last edited: