MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Mr. McMahon, a documentary series chronicling the rise and fall of the WWE's controversial founder, is coming to Netflix on September 25. From Chris Smith, Executive Producer of Tiger King, and Bill Simmons.

Including interviews with McMahon prior to his resignation, his family, and some of the most iconic names in wrestling history. As well as the journalists who uncovered McMahon's allegations.

:wow:
vince-mcmahon-vince.gif

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
What’s crazy is as soon as this drops, the general perception of Vince will change forever. No matter what everyone already knows and thinks

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I thought Undertaker’s “The Last Ride” docuseries was “The Last Dance” of wrestling docs. I really feel THIS is going to be the definitive one.

I wonder if they got Vince talking about his out of touch booking and why he refused to listen to the fan base.

Like I’m VERY curious how HONEST they are going to be with this doc. I say that because the WWE produced “McMahon” documentary was surprisingly honest.

The talking heads were brutally honest about his booking decisions and they even talked to the promoters in the territories he shut down and how pissed they were at him.

Even talked about the Katie Vick segment and how EVERYBODY hated it except Vince himself who thought it was :laff:

It’s also has the infamous clip where they talked about the incest angle he wanted to do with Stephanie :hhh:

So I’m VERY curious about how they gonna execute this..

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I thought Undertaker’s “The Last Ride” docuseries was “The Last

So I’m VERY curious about how they gonna execute this..

I think they discuss all his allegations but I do think there is one thing they’ll leave out

TBH, I believe that Vince pimped out Divas to wrestlers to help keep them…. And I think many wrestlers ended up marrying that Diva :ehh:

Austin and Debra
Undertaker and McCool
Sable and Brock
Booker and Sharmell - she signed with WWE before Booker did - claims they started dating towards the end of WCW
Cena and Bella
Bryan and Bella

Trish was already married but she got passed around too. Rock, Jeff Hardy, etc. Vince liked playing shyt out on screen :youngsabo:

Lita and Terri are obvious. :mjlol:

Many others were pimped out but not married:ehh:

In 2011, when Punk signed that contract extension, AJ Lee was “called up” to the main roster. shyt was weeks apart :mjpls:

I think Vince signed Divas and kept them around, main roster or development, to pimp out as part of his negotiation tactic to sign wrestlers. The Brock shyt led me to this conclusion.

It’ll make too many people look bad if they go that far.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I thought Undertaker’s “The Last Ride” docuseries was “The Last Dance” of wrestling docs. I really feel THIS is going to be the definitive one.

This is more likely to be the Making a Murdrer or The Jinx of wrestling docs :mjlol:

Although the WWE/Netflix connection has me doubting this. Bill Simmons is also a WWE water carrier.

But there's no way they can't at least cover his abuse because they'll get absolutely killed for it by the media and online.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is more likely to be the Making a Murdrer or The Jinx of wrestling docs :mjlol:

Although the WWE/Netflix connection has me doubting this. Bill Simmons is also a WWE water carrier.

But there's no way they can't at least cover his abuse because they'll get absolutely killed for it by the media and online.
With Vince being absolutely gone from the company. They HAVE to be honest to an extant…especially if they have Stephanie, Shane, and/or Linda speaking on him.

Bill Simmons said Vince had NO creative control on this doc.

I know they got Meltzer, Alvarez, and Shoemaker as talking heads cause they confirmed it. So they gonna most likely keep it VERY funky about him…

Can’t wait for the trailer..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
With Vince being absolutely gone from the company. They HAVE to be honest to an extant…especially if they have Stephanie, Shane, and/or Linda speaking on him.

Bill Simmons said Vince had NO creative control on this doc.

I know they got Meltzer, Alvarez, and Shoemaker as talking heads cause they confirmed it. So they gonna most likely keep it VERY funky about him…

Can’t wait for the trailer..

The problem is that it'll be weird to have people like HHH, Prichard, Steph and Shane as talking heads in the doc, people who worked with him closely, and if the doc is portratying Vince as a monster how can those people plead ignorance on what was going on? And with a criminal case already ongoing, it'll be interesting to see how people like HHH dance around that.