MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
dunno if you could really call them "spoilers" but if people wanna know the meat and potatoes of what the episodes will be about, allegedly:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

dunno if you could really call them "spoilers" but if people wanna know the meat and potatoes of what the episodes will be about, allegedly:

Sounds like an editing nightmare :heh:

I wonder how people like Cena, Rock, Austin and them will look if they only show up for the "good" parts of Vince, considering all those interviews were done before the allegations.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The last of the six episodes focuses largely on the Grant lawsuit. Grant herself doesn’t appear in the series for an interview, as we reported Tuesday. Khadeeja Safdar, the Wall Street Journal reporter who broke the news of the suit, is interviewed. Interviews with Bruce Prichard, who currently works for WWE as a creative executive, and Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter are also a part of the episode.

This could be really interesting if he's talking about Vince going down given their history together.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This could be really interesting if he's talking about Vince going down given their history together.
Oh he gonna try and

michael-jackson-alfie-fisher.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Don't think he'd be giving any dirt, but doesn't really need it to bury Vince.

Off topic, but I'm shocked Prichard has survived in WWE without Vince.
Prichard knows how to adapt to his environment.

Even though he was loyal to Vince. When I listened to his podcast, he would push back against Vince’s stupid ass creative. So he does have SOME sense…

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:huhldup: The WWE is celebrating the IC Title this week...

The series covers the steroid and “ring boy” scandals. An interview with New York Post reporter Phil Mushnick, who covered the scandals at the time, is included. Archival footage appears of the late Tom Cole, the former ring boy and alleged target of sexual abuse, who spoke out against the company. Clips from the infamous episode of the Phil Donahue Show that covered sexual harassment allegations in the WWF are shown. And archival clips of Rita Chatterton, the former referee who accused McMahon of raping her in 1986, are included.
Tony Atlas appears in a new interview for the series, where he claims he was groped in the locker room by Pat Patterson. When asked why he didn’t speak up, Atlas laughs and indicates that McMahon wouldn’t have cared.

Streets was correct, this reaching more than the wrestling world and IWC.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
so this shyt basically bout to be Cokeboy's version of "Surviving R. Kelly"? :ohhh:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Vince Should be enjoying the fruits of his labor, instead he gets this... what a dumbfukk.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Prichard knows how to adapt to his environment.

Even though he was loyal to Vince. When I listened to his podcast, he would push back against Vince’s stupid ass creative. So he does have SOME sense…
He would also go out of his way to be complimentary/cordial towards HHH & Steph, and this is back in 2017-2018. Easy to put two and two together that they're all on good terms (which benefits him now), unlike Dunn who you always heard was close with Vince and Shane but not the others.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali