MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The problem is that it'll be weird to have people like HHH, Prichard, Steph and Shane as talking heads in the doc, people who worked with him closely, and if the doc is portratying Vince as a monster how can those people plead ignorance on what was going on? And with a criminal case already ongoing, it'll be interesting to see how people like HHH dance around that.

Tbh, I'm expecting this to be an exercise in transferring as much stink onto Vince as they can whilst making out like they "made efforts" or were "intimidated" into doing nothing so they all get to walk away from it from now on.

We're not about to hear about all the execs that signed off on Janelle Grant's employment or kept her around when she clearly had no "job" at WWE.

We're not about to hear about who Vince used to share photos with.

Will be the first bit of WWE programming our household has watched since it all came out and if Pritchard or Laurinaitis show up as talking heads, it might just get switched straight off. :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was in the works long before the allegations...those segments more than likely had to take place in editing/reshoots

Yeah I can see it going dark towards the end. But that wasn’t the original intent. I’m fine with the trailer looks good.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, seems like Simmons learmed nothing from the Andre doc and got carnied again. Will watch the first couple of eps to see the tone but this seems its gonna be an easier watch by cherry picking segments with less carny BS.

If we get once again the bullshyt of Vince taking wrestling from small arenas to big stadiums.... :snoop: :dead:

I also didn't like the implication at the end of the trailer that Cokeboy worked himself into a shoot and became the Me Mcmahon character as a way to explain his deviant and abusive behavior.