MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I haven’t watched wrestling in decades. But aren’t they revising history claiming Shawn Michaels coming out with biker shorts was the start of the Attitude Era?

And claiming Stone Cold being the biggest star of the Attitude Era by far :patrice:? I swear The Rock was damn near right there with him

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven’t watched wrestling in decades. But aren’t they revising history claiming Shawn Michaels coming out with biker shorts was the start of the Attitude Era?

And claiming Stone Cold being the biggest star of the Attitude Era by far :patrice:? I swear The Rock was damn near right there with him
It was always Austin, then Rock. But at a time Rock was the main man when Austin was injured.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They started the doc with Vince before shyt completely hit the fan. Given this was in production when everything started to unfold, they probably had to adapt the direction of the documentary on the fly with the footage they already had recorded.

Yeah I'm half way through the second episode and it is just coming across as a historical piece on the rise of WWF.

Nothing so far on the sexual deviant behaviour of Vince Fuk-Man

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yep, and all that is the truth. Meanwhile you got Undertaker and Bruce Pritchard sobbing and gobbling Vince’s nuts with zero shame :scust:

Undertaker was probably getting a million or 2 a year just doing Manias in his whining down years. I mean I get it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
its amazing these cats dont believe in CTE...benoit did a flying headbutt and was not protecting himself like he should have...harley race regretted doing the same damn move but they are talking about its a work...fukking carnies lol

Vince literally said Undertaker didn't remember anything from his match with Lesnar because he was so stunned Vince booked him to lose the streak... not because he got dropped on his fukking head at the beginning of the match :dead: