MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's nothing wrong with being honest. Bret says "yes, I do owe a lot to WWE. Yes, Vince gave me an opportunity to shine. Yes, Vince told me go get that bag from Eric. Yes, Vince is a sick fukk who probably needs to be locked away."
I agree, It's a case of 2 things being true.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being honest. Bret says "yes, I do owe a lot to WWE. Yes, Vince gave me an opportunity to shine. Yes, Vince told me go get that bag from Eric. Yes, Vince is a sick fukk who probably needs to be locked away."
Using Bret as the example is difficult for many reasons. 1. He's never held his tongue about anything 2. The Owen tragedy had an impact on his relationship with Vince that none of the other talent mentioned can relate to

During the first wave of allegations people online got upset with Cena & Bryan for not giving scathing opinions on him but it's just not gonna happen. There's too much history there for them to give the public the pound of flesh they want.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Using Bret as the example is difficult for many reasons. 1. He's never held his tongue about anything 2. The Owen tragedy had an impact on his relationship with Vince that none of the other talent mentioned can relate to

During the first wave of allegations people online got upset with Cena & Bryan for not giving scathing opinions on him but it's just not gonna happen. There's too much history there for them to give the public the pound of flesh they want.

Tony Atlas also shyt on Vince when he felt it was warranted....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is this shyt a series or documentary? I see episode 1 but don't see any others listed. Guess they being released weekly or it's just popping up after watching each episode?

Oh I see it now. shyt must've been glitching cuz I didn't see the "episodes and more" link.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
yay-love.gif

giphy.gif

full

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In ep 3, Did I mishear Vince, or did he say the belts are made of copper? I didn’t expect actual gold to be used for the entire plating, but the cheapest metal used for the legit belts is something.

• Dap
Reactions: 907