MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'll tell you one thing though...from this and his podcast...

he really loved Owen Hart. He always struggles to talk about it.

Bruce seems to care about 4 people more than any...Vince, Piper, Pat Patterson, and Owen Hart.

And Paul Boesch too.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Austin not believing in CTE :snoop: wtf. And being so proud of it. :smh:

LMFAO at saying "I'm not a CTE guy" like it's a question of whether you want waffles or pancakes for breakfast :mjlol:

Doesn't really surprise me though.
That made me laugh but also :dahell:

"I don't remember getting concussions besides one time."

:dwillhuh: That's a big symptom of them.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After hearing what Vince did for Prichard and his wife......

I can't blame nor criticize him for the shameless dikkeating he does for him :yeshrug:
A lot of these people ride for Vince because he rescued them from poverty, and that's why so many of them are conflicted when it comes to him. If he's guilty then he's a horrible human being, and they'll appreciate what he did for them but also distance themselves from him. Remember Roman was broke as fukk with a family to support, and now he's a multi millionaire.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A lot of these people ride for Vince because he rescued them from poverty, and that's why so many of them are conflicted when it comes to him. If he's guilty then he's a horrible human being, and they'll appreciate what he did for them but also distance themselves from him. Remember Roman was broke as fukk with a family to support, and now he's a multi millionaire.
I don't blame none of them tbh. I don't even think they're conflicted, They'll straight up say thats there mans and I respect the loyalty of it. These people have 20, 30, 40+ years in some cases with him and been to war with him and look at him as a father. They're not just gonna abandon or turn their backs on him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

There's nothing wrong with being honest. Bret says "yes, I do owe a lot to WWE. Yes, Vince gave me an opportunity to shine. Yes, Vince told me go get that bag from Eric. Yes, Vince is a sick fukk who probably needs to be locked away."

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being honest. Bret says "yes, I do owe a lot to WWE. Yes, Vince gave me an opportunity to shine. Yes, Vince told me go get that bag from Eric. Yes, Vince is a sick fukk who probably needs to be locked away."
Yep, and all that is the truth. Meanwhile you got Undertaker and Bruce Pritchard sobbing and gobbling Vince’s nuts with zero shame :scust: