MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
just watch the 3rd episode and never realize bret hart punch made the attitude era :ohhh:

It didn't in terms of the direction of the show.... It made the Mr. McMahon character but it didn't "make" The Attitude Era.

There were glimpses of the era dating back to '96 with Goldust fukkery and Pillman having a gun etc... and then the whole Stone Cold and Bret Hart feud in '97 and Shawn Michaels in '97 when he went full on heel...

1997 was one of their best years ever creatively.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
X-Pac and others in shoot interviews said Trish kept to herself and didn't get involved in fukkery. I've never seen anyone flat out say Trish was a hoe there but if you got video then share it this way...
not a vid bro obviously just heard few things and Vince used to invite to private parties with few more individuals. She was pretty much keen and hense she had a nice stay at the E.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shawn with more injuries. If Bret never got in the ring with a wcw powerplant product he easily gives you 5 more high quality years and can put over Rock, Angle etc.

Bret was a bigger star than Michaels especially in Europe and Bret did all of the heavy lifting to get Stone Cold over. Stone Cold HIMSELF credits Bret Hart for getting him up to main event level so I don't know why people in here wanna make believe

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The idea of the doc was flawed from the start by giving Vince and his team Final Cut. I read that they had to cut hours of footage (which does happen in any doc) and Vince stopped talking to them after the first interview.

Instead of telling a story, Bill Simmons wanted “balance.” You can find balance without putting flowers and daisies on a deviant criminal who has the moral compass of a B horror movie villain.

If you watched this doc and after 6 hours you think Vince is a "great man" that says more about the person watching the doc than the content itself... They spent plenty of time showing his true self and true nature lol..

br82186

Superstar
Daps
We only three episodes in, but my girl spat her drink out once they talked about the Ring Boy Scandal

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Vince trying to explain how him raiding talent in the 80s was different from Bischoff doing it a decade later

juelz-talking.gif
Bruh literally did the ...

tenor.gif