MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea not just in physique, but in how he talked. He sounded very country and southern.
I've always heard the 3 considered was Dusty, Hoegan, and Snuka who was already a star in the northeast. If he would have put anti promo Snuka in that spot why not Dusty who did well there in the late 70s? And Coke fav wrestler was built like Dusty. Dr Jerry Graham. I think the physique obsession came with Hoegan's success. He then developed the formula

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I still dont understand how Brett contract was so bad financially

If Vince let it play it out is one of the biggest what ifs ever

Owen may be alive
Brett Career last way longer
Rock may or not took off

but the biggest thing there would be no

Vince vs Steve

The shyt was cap that's why... The Kliq was deep in Vinny macs ear No Diddy and had Bret forced out

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Y’all think if Jesse got the Union started that we wouldn’t have seen so many premature wrestlers passing so early or would it be somewhat the same? :patrice:
Like vince and hulk said, jesse wasnt getting no fukking union off the ground lmao. Guy wasnt even wrestling at the time. Just wrestler bs. How you gon unionize in wwe when there were still territories. Whole narrative dont even make sense. Just jesse tryna make himself look big.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Also

Hulk hogan and vince WORKING the us govt with the old get down on ya knees begging off hollywood hogan move

“You will put mcmahon in jail or we comint for you”
“Yes brother! Please dont hurt me”

They turned they head and he poked them in the eyes on the stand. The shame of losing a slam dunk case by way of your star witness and just taking his word all made them back off. Lmao!

CARNY as FUCCCCCK. Thats all time carny right there boy.

That and the wendy ricter part about how she didny wan give it up but vince like “uhhhhhh okkkkkk wellllll ima make you”. Vinces takes make this. All info old but hearing him speaking on them all specifically is new.

“My dreams were shattered.humiliated.broken”

“I didnt care.” Way he said it makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
The shyt was cap that's why... The Kliq was deep in Vinny macs ear No Diddy and had Bret forced out
The money feud at the time was Bret / Austin .. Vince decided he could just save the Bret money by copying wcw heel evil boss gimmick and make it Vince / Austin :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ep. 3 has been the best one so far. Way more upfront about some of the myths Vince likes to spew and for all the stuff they sped run through in the 90's I thought they did a really good job presenting it.

I do wonder if someone that doesn't know anything (or much of anything) about wrestling would feel lost with this ep. because it goes all over the place if you aren't familiar with the timeline or meaning of everything.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
But vince really SONNED the shyt outta Taker lmao. Ill never take him seriously EVER again after the way vince said he was TRAUMATIZED having to lose to brock at mania in SHOCK and did NOT have a concussion after the match. MARK calloway for real. “But but but THE STREAK!”
He will always be MarkForHimself Calloway.