MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I also didn’t know that the arena was blacked out when Owen fell. Those photos of him, had they been released before?
Yeah I saw those photos with medical staff, they must’ve turned some lights on for them after the fact. Always thought 16K fans witnessed his fall. Guess that makes sense cause I never did see/read anyone in attendance talk about the fall :ohhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah I saw those photos with medical staff, they must’ve turned some lights on for them after the fact. Always thought 16K fans witnessed his fall. Guess that makes sense cause I never did see/read anyone in attendance talk about the fall :ohhh:
They were airing the video package for the match and I think they were gonna have the spotlight on him when he descended.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Glad tony atlas got a check for this. Prolly biggest name pre hogan still alive who KNOWS vince pre VINCE. Tony atlas shoots are the best in the business because he worked with everyone on top and at bottom in every territory. I know hes struggling so glad to see it and given a voice and a dominate the early eps with hulk. He also exposed pat Paterson as a legit creep. So we know its actually true despite the goodwill pat had with many.

And I really dont know if it was intentional.

But vince really SONNED the shyt outta Taker lmao. Ill never take him seriously EVER again after the way vince said he was TRAUMATIZED having to lose to brock at mania in SHOCK and did NOT have a concussion after the match. MARK calloway for real. “But but but THE STREAK!”

All these guys turned into hulk like politicians and then stooges for vince. Hogan actually ends up looking the BEST in this doc as his beef with vince was personal but also seems vince is still closest to hogan even over austin/taker who he seems to use as props. I get why he was mad at him but he straight saved his ass on trial not even debatable.. Its crazy how wwe /vince/hogan worked the govt lmao. Hogan working them is perhaps the most wrestling thing i ever saw in real life. “Yea brother whatever u want” then left it to the public lmao. Makes the gawker shyt even funnier.

Every guy in here bending over backwards to suck off vince cept tony atlas. Even meltzer is soft on vince.

Bret the markman hart … youll need to see this for yaselves. Vince makes him look stupid as fukk on here. I cant believe what comes out his mouth im in shock. I love bret but he really is full of himself.

Austins cte take is WOW.

This is the huffest EXPOSAL doc ive ever seen. All the talk of it being bad musta been wwe controlled because this was so soft on vince. Super duper soft. This might as well been a wwe doc while vince still running it. All that “we’re being tough on him” is bs. Hes answering questions he should have to answer but they didnt delve very deep. Its good to see vince non chalantly talk about destroying people and his history but this is a corporate ass doc.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I still dont understand how Brett contract was so bad financially

If Vince let it play it out is one of the biggest what ifs ever

Owen may be alive
Brett Career last way longer
Rock may or not took off

but the biggest thing there would be no

Vince vs Steve
If he was giving Bret a million a year he'd have to break the bank for everybody and the WWF wasn't really drawing that year. Then again, I actually think it was cap and he just chose Shawn in the Bret/Shawn ego struggle and wanted Bret out the way so he could go all in on Attitude with a new set of stars

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
If he was giving Bret a million a year he'd have to break the bank for everybody and the WWF wasn't really drawing that year. Then again, I actually think it was cap and he just chose Shawn in the Bret/Shawn ego struggle and wanted Bret out the way so he could go all in on Attitude with a new set of stars
I can see this especially since Shawn was more receptive to the Attitude Era direction than Bret, you know Hitman would have been shytting all over the product in his column if he was there.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
One thing I learned in the first episode I didn’t know before, was Vince wanted Dusty to lead the new era of wrestling with him before Hulk Hogan, but that Dusty didn’t align to the vision… which is what opened the door for Vince to seek out Hogan. I didn’t know that

I knew most of what’s in episode 2, need to watch more tonight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One thing I learned in the first episode I didn’t know before, was Vince wanted Dusty to lead the new era of wrestling with him before Hulk Hogan, but that Dusty didn’t align to the vision… which is what opened the door for Vince to seek out Hogan. I didn’t know that

I knew most of what’s in episode 2, need to watch more tonight
Im calling cap on that. We know what Vince’s type is. It was never going to be Dusty.