MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Glad tony atlas got a check for this. Prolly biggest name pre hogan still alive who KNOWS vince pre VINCE. Tony atlas shoots are the best in the business because he worked with everyone on top and at bottom in every territory. I know hes struggling so glad to see it and given a voice and a dominate the early eps with hulk. He also exposed pat Paterson as a legit creep. So we know its actually true despite the goodwill pat had with many.

And I really dont know if it was intentional.

But vince really SONNED the shyt outta Taker lmao. Ill never take him seriously EVER again after the way vince said he was TRAUMATIZED having to lose to brock at mania in SHOCK and did NOT have a concussion after the match. MARK calloway for real. “But but but THE STREAK!”

All these guys turned into hulk like politicians and then stooges for vince. Hogan actually ends up looking the BEST in this doc as his beef with vince was personal but also seems vince is still closest to hogan even over austin/taker who he seems to use as props. I get why he was mad at him but he straight saved his ass on trial not even debatable.. Its crazy how wwe /vince/hogan worked the govt lmao. Hogan working them is perhaps the most wrestling thing i ever saw in real life. “Yea brother whatever u want” then left it to the public lmao. Makes the gawker shyt even funnier.

Every guy in here bending over backwards to suck off vince cept tony atlas. Even meltzer is soft on vince.

Bret the markman hart … youll need to see this for yaselves. Vince makes him look stupid as fukk on here. I cant believe what comes out his mouth im in shock. I love bret but he really is full of himself.

Austins cte take is WOW.

This is the huffest EXPOSAL doc ive ever seen. All the talk of it being bad musta been wwe controlled because this was so soft on vince. Super duper soft. This might as well been a wwe doc while vince still running it.
Here's the thing. They dogpile on Vince and you might as well shoot the business in the head. I see what they had to do.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Here's the thing. They dogpile on Vince and you might as well shoot the business in the head. I see what they had to do.
I get why they all love vince so its not really that.

Taker and austin might as well be the new pat and gerry with their horrible takes. Vince kinda shyt on both. Them saying nothing at the end kind of says a lot. All of them stuttered. Tony atlas didnt blink. Didnt shyt on him neither. They all come off so fake.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In the end, this was very much a "history of WWE" documentary that was better than if WWE themselves did one because it played both sides and it also used some great footage that I personally had never seen before.

It's worth the watch but there's nothing groundbreaking far as Vince's criminal investigation or anything like that, nor should anyone expect that. It does touch on everything though.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
In the end, this was very much a "history of WWE" documentary that was better than if WWE themselves did one because it played both sides and it also used some great footage that I personally had never seen before.

It's worth the watch but there's nothing groundbreaking far as Vince's criminal investigation or anything like that, nor should anyone expect that. It does touch on everything though.

This about sums it up. No groundbreaking fukkery in this.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One of the best things in the doc is Bret, Vince and Taker discussing how Bret legit KO'd Vince from an uppercut. We've all heard the story but to hear it from those three who were in the room was hilarious lol

HitGOAT didn't pull any punches in the doc. If it was something Vince deserved to get shyt on, he'd shyt on him. If it was something where he didn't, Bret was just like "Nahh..." lol. All facts from Bret.