MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ: at Cokeboy crying about WCW. not playing fair. You built your empire off purging territories and his ego couldnt take it. Hes so much like Trump its scary

Him and Bischoff were both lying their asses off.... I'm glad Heyman and ECW got some shine for their influence and how the Stone Cold character was born there... etc...

Bischoff said he'd been kicking around an idea for the nWo in his head. No, he was out in Japan and saw a similar angle go down in Japanese wrestling. That's where the idea for the nWo came from.. You can give him credit for turning Hogan heel though obviously.

Vince saying "they stole my creations!" when Macho Man and Hulk Hogan had their complete characters down pat before ever arriving in WWF :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I honestly don't see how anyone can binge a whole series in one or two viewings other than college students. I don't even have kids and a wife and I don't have the time for it.
Exactly dudes have no lives at all

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Watching EP 2 now. I didn't know that at WM3, only Andre truly knew what the finish was going to be and today Hogan didn't even know he was going to win until ref counted to 3.

Surprised that Hogan admitted to ratting out Jesse.

Even though Hogan's a racist piece of shyt. I still internally mark out to Real American whenever I hear it and hate myself a lil because of it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Watching EP 2 now. I didn't know that at WM3, only Andre truly knew what the finish was going to be and today Hogan didn't even know he was going to win until ref counted to 3.

That's a Hulktales story if I ever heard one. He's been saying that for a while though. @Jmare007 already commented on it in here

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, That not being able to afford Bret shyt still makes no sense to this day tbh.

He paid Shawn 750k a year even when he couldn't wrestle. Vince clearly just made his choice. It's not like Austin was on the level he would be a year later which would have made letting Bret walk make more sense, and he never had Bret put over Austin even knowing he was leaving.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm on the third ep.

Vince is a fukking psycho. The part where he talks about Ted poaching talent, he goes on to admit he's basically being a hypocrite, but is creating the public perspective by saying otherwise. This is Trump 101. He didn't fukking blink when he said that shyt either. He's a legit Trumpian level psychopath