Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
My bad u did.

Why would it matter if they were moved over?

They have a dedicated thread.

You don't have to like a particular show just don't visit the tread :dahell:

I just explained this. I'd have to weed through their season threads and their associated topics ("OMG Kandi just got arrested in Atlanta!!!!) :rudy:

I'd rather weed through a bunch of gaming threads I don't care about than weeding through those threads AND have to navigate two seperate forums.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
me and @Brooklynzson

my 2 cents on the matter was that a) the coli is growing at a pretty fast pace,

I agree. It seemed not that long ago that people were saying the Coli was slowing down but business is booming now and it's not even the summer yet.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
me and @Brooklynzson agreed that we would try adding a main movie/tv forum on a trial basis to see how it works for a few weeks. there's a lot of good points in both directions so the only real way to figure out if it would work is to give it a try. obviously not everyone is going to like it but hopefully people can keep an open mind while we test it out :manny:

my 2 cents on the matter was that a) the coli is growing at a pretty fast pace, this is likely something that would be inevitable at some point so it might be better to do it now rather than later. b) the vibe of a gaming thread is completely different than the vibe of a tv show thread and theres nothing wrong with either, but it just seems like two completely separate cultures are being forced into the same space. it would be similar to if TSC didnt have its own forum and we made them post in the seum...

additionally @Liquid could use some help in the arcadium. the other mods in the arcadium aren't quite as active as they used to be. if you're interested or want to nominate someone...let us know.

we'll also need a mod for the new movie/tv forum. preferably someone who keep ups with active shows and maybe even someone who reads books/comics so they can handle spoiler reports.
:salute:

ill volenteer to mod the new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.