MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
HOW IS MOVIEPASS HOLDING UP BRODIES?

ANY1 STILL ON THIS SHIIT??

IM THINKIN OF GETTIN BACK INTO IT, BUT THE COST IS UP TO 19.95 A MONTH, WHICH IS DOUBLE WHAT IT USED TO BE
They back on there bullshyt

The $20 plan might work at first, but they introduced a rule that you cant check in until 3 hours before the showing

Then they will have nothing for you to chose by like 12pm :mjlol:

If I had an AMC spot near me, I would have jumped over to A-List

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They back on there bullshyt

The $20 plan might work at first, but they introduced a rule that you cant check in until 3 hours before the showing

Then they will have nothing for you to chose by like 12pm :mjlol:

If I had an AMC spot near me, I would have jumped over to A-List

EASY FIX .. LOAD YOUR CARD FOR EARLY SHOWING AND PURCHASE A LATER ONE

BAM

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh

Uncapped Plans | MoviePass

at 19.99 you might as well get the amc that is the same exact price, can see imax, 3d, any movie, any time, and it's unlimited..

Moviepass is pretty much complete and utter trash now... it was great while it lasted tho :mjcry:
moviepass is still fukking goat for me. 9.95 a month. 3 movies perfect for me. i can buy tix in advance and movies don't disappear like they did 6 months ago anymore

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
moviepass is still fukking goat for me. 9.95 a month. 3 movies perfect for me. i can buy tix in advance and movies don't disappear like they did 6 months ago anymore
EASY FIX .. LOAD YOUR CARD FOR EARLY SHOWING AND PURCHASE A LATER ONE

BAM
If you go back in this thread, I was in here telling cats about the ticket switching scheme.. it's just too much of a hassle

I gotta be near the theater to even purchase the movie. shyt be disappearing at all times of the day so you better get it early. then come back to the theater again when its time to watch the movie. Now cats talking about you gotta be there within a time limit and shyt. nah it's too much for ME. Maybe it's changed since then, but I don't even see the 9.99 plan anymore. I'm definitely not going back for 19.99 and AMC the same price

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you go back in this thread, I was in here telling cats about the ticket switching scheme.. it's just too much of a hassle

I gotta be near the theater to even purchase the movie. shyt be disappearing at all times of the day so you better get it early. then come back to the theater again when its time to watch the movie. Now cats talking about you gotta be there within a time limit and shyt. nah it's too much for ME. Maybe it's changed since then, but I don't even see the 9.99 plan anymore. I'm definitely not going back for 19.99 and AMC the same price
nah i just went and saw rocketman 8:45pm showing with moviepass. it don't disappear no more

Daps
MoviePass is shutting down tomorrow

MoviePass, the subscription service that spent enormous amounts of venture capitalists’ money subsidizing movie tickets in a bid to upend the theater business model, is officially shutting down on September 14th. The news was announced today via emails to subscribers and separately in a press release issued by parent company Helios and Matheson. It marks the end of a tumultuous two-year saga that saw a once-popular platform go to extreme lengths to keep its business running, despite the obvious and fraught financial cost.

Last we heard of MoviePass, the company was laying off huge swaths of its staff, including the team responsible for brokering partnerships with movie theaters, following a sudden, supposedly temporary shutdown of its services in July. The company didn’t say when it would begin operating again, but monthly and annual subscribers were left with an app that wouldn’t work and a debit card that no longer functioned — and no timeline regarding the service’s eventual return. Last month, MoviePass was also found to have exposed thousands of its customers’ credit card numbers in plain text online, rounding out a particularly rough few months of bad press.

MOVIEPASS HAS RUN OUT OF MONEY AND ITS PARENT COMPANY HAS NO IDEA HOW TO FUND IT
According to Helios and Matheson, MoviePass was too far gone to save. “On September 13, 2019, MoviePass notified its subscribers that it would be interrupting the MoviePass service for all its subscribers effective September 14, 2019, because its efforts to recapitalize MoviePass have not been successful to date,” reads the release.

It's over

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to the goat. That first year me and my girl ate lovely. AMC too far for me or i would jump on that. Alamo season pass holds me down tho