MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The family/couples plan lets you split your tickets, but you'll also always have to be attending the film if you use it

YEA I DUNO BOUT ALL THAT

GETTING 2 SEPERATE SINEMIA PLANS MADE MORE SENSE TO ME .. IT CAME OUT CHEAPER AS WELL.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IVE ALREADY DONE THAT MYSELF BUT HE SAID HE’S GOING TO CHECK IN WITHOUT USIN THE APP
lol i was talking about using the movie pass card like a credit card. i know that it allows you 15 bucks for a ticket cuz i tried to buy a 20 dollar ticket and it said only 15 was allowed and i had to use another card to pay off the remaining 5 bucks

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol i was talking about using the movie pass card like a credit card. i know that it allows you 15 bucks for a ticket cuz i tried to buy a 20 dollar ticket and it said only 15 was allowed and i had to use another card to pay off the remaining 5 bucks

LOL U MEAN LIKE BUYING SHIIT FOR $15 FROM WALMART WIT IT?

I WAS THINKIN THAT MYSELF TBH

LEME KNOW HOW IT WORKS

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL U MEAN LIKE BUYING SHIIT FOR $15 FROM WALMART WIT IT?

I WAS THINKIN THAT MYSELF TBH

LEME KNOW HOW IT WORKS
yeah :laff:

i doubt checkin into an app will allow or prevent a credit card (which movie pass card is) to be used. im gonna try to buy some gum or some shyt and see if it works lulz

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yeah :laff:

i doubt checkin into an app will allow or prevent a credit card (which movie pass card is) to be used. im gonna try to buy some gum or some shyt and see if it works lulz

THE ONLY ISSUE I CAN SEE WIT THAT IS MOVIEPASS SEEING SOMETHIN OTHER THAN A THEATER ON THE BILLING STATEMENT AND CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT

DOUBT THEY EVEN CHECK THO

BUT I DO THINK THEY ONLY LOAD THE $15 ON YOUR CARD AFTER U CHECK IN TO A MOVIE IN THE APP

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THE ONLY ISSUE I CAN SEE WIT THAT IS MOVIEPASS SEEING SOMETHIN OTHER THAN A THEATER ON THE BILLING STATEMENT AND CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT

DOUBT THEY EVEN CHECK THO

BUT I DO THINK THEY ONLY LOAD THE $15 ON YOUR CARD AFTER U CHECK IN TO A MOVIE IN THE APP
check into the theater in the parking lot.....then go burger king kekeke.

i'll let you know tomorrow breh

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Man they pretty much ended every e ticket theater

This is probably the last nail in the coffin. :mjcry:

I just need regal to have a similar plan like AMC, cause i aint got no AMC in my area