MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Nothing :blessed:

The masses aren’t going to think of this idea. And if they do most will be scared to even try.

My dudes, I've been running this game for 6 years in one way or another lol. Without picture verification you can see whatever you want. Including XD, IMAX, etc if you go on discount days or cop a senior ticket.

Also works for ordering advance tickets.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
ySTk1QyRObjizXtle2A13h2pPV4JDV_IKxte0iHntcz1Xax1n88E3r8KIy6YIpalJxD6Xjl5nzeA2rHQXaz45jRZC8m1ss5an_MpPapqGOhXddTlgd6nZa0nQg7Xs9tJeiVRalvlg3rYwVdTsxosLf_DrPkMoaWi84-f3YA=s0-d-e1-ft

To our members:

Today we are rolling out our new subscription plan that was announced last week. We believe this new model provides great value to the MoviePass community and, equally important, ensures that we can continue to provide these benefits for you to enjoy into the future.

As we transition to the new subscription plan, we want to share more details about our service moving forward as part of our commitment to keep you fully informed. For the time being, we will be limiting the films and showtimes that are available to members each day. During this transition period, MoviePass will offer up to six films to choose from daily, including a selection of major studio first-run films and independent releases. In addition, showtime availability may be limited depending on the popularity of those films on the app that particular day.

While the films and showtimes available in the app will change daily, the schedule of available film selections will be published at least a week in advance on the MoviePass website so members can plan ahead for the films they want to see. Click here to see the current schedule. Please note that e-ticketing will continue to include ALL movies and showtimes with no restrictions. Because actual availability will change daily, we encourage our members to always check the MoviePass app before leaving for the theater.

As we celebrate the one-year anniversary of our $9.95 subscription offering, we want to thank you -- our millions of members -- for your loyalty and for your continued support. We’ll have some exciting updates on additional features and service offerings -- that will bring greater value to you as a member -- in the near future.

Mitch Lowe

:scust:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess movie pass is now a weekday movie app since nothing is showing up today. Makes sense for them since they’re being cheap to limit it on the busiest days. A list would be goat if it was closer.

I need alamo to roll out their season program already

:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
First day using A-list. Had to drive like 10 minutes more than I would when using Moviepass with regal :mjcry:

Breh I have a bunch of cinemarks and are close and I would use them but their movie pass is only 1 month for 8.99 with rollover and 20% concession discount.

My amc is 17 miles and I still signed up with them :mjcry:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like everyone's on the same plans now, annual, monthly, quarterly...

I never got this email. They also up my options from 2 movie choices a day to three choices. Hopefully this means my account isn’t restricted like others are

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Did they waive the fee when using fandango facebook? How much is sinemia per month

YES, GOD BLESS U

I GOT THE 2 MOVIES PER MONTH PASS FOR $6.99

DONT REALLY NEED MORE THAN THAT

BUT THEY HAVE GENERAL ADMISSION FOR:

-ONCE A MONTH FOR $3.99
-TWICE A MONTH FOR $6.99
-THREE TIMES A MONTH FOR $8.99

INCLUDING IMAX+3D FOR:

-TWICE A MONTH FOR $8.99
-THREE TIMES A MONTH FOR $13.99