MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man they pretty much ended every e ticket theater

This is probably the last nail in the coffin. :mjcry:

I just need regal to have a similar plan like AMC, cause i aint got no AMC in my area
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i don't know what you're talking about.. i just logged on and literally every movie and time is up for grabs at my theater.. that hasn't happened in months.. maybe it'll shut down once they open tho

i did go see halloween last week tho... every time i think to give it up, 1 movie comes out and it pays for itself for another 30 days

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i don't know what you're talking about.. i just logged on and literally every movie and time is up for grabs at my theater.. that hasn't happened in months.. maybe it'll shut down once they open tho

i did go see halloween last week tho... every time i think to give it up, 1 movie comes out and it pays for itself for another 30 days
Basically the e ticket spots had no limitations when it came to choosing movies at that particular. But they just pretty much got rid of them and now im left with no showings.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm still getting pretty much everything at my E-Ticket theater
My local Regal still is spotty but I started breaking the rules daring them to cancel me since we don't have to take a picture of the stub anymore
I just check in with whatever is available and once the card is activated, just buy whatever movie I want

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Basically the e ticket spots had no limitations when it came to choosing movies at that particular. But they just pretty much got rid of them and now im left with no showings.
my bad, i didn't see you said e tickets

My local Regal still is spotty but I started breaking the rules daring them to cancel me since we don't have to take a picture of the stub anymore
I just check in with whatever is available and once the card is activated, just buy whatever movie I want

same here... i don't care if it's 8 am and the only showing they have is 12 midnight.. i'm selecting that, buying what i want on the card, and calling it a day

scam me and i scam you.... it's the way of the world :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

the e-ticket theater is my closest theatre and I tried to use it yesterday and EVERYTHING was not available. but then again, they do $5 tuesdays, and it was literally packed, cuz I drove up there. they didn't have shyt really cuz the app is working fine today.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhhh its been a great ride movie pass but after switching to sinemia i sparingly used movie pass during the week even tho it would be like 1 random movie at like 10pm when it was like 3pm but today i finally got an email from Alamo season pass

:gladbron:

19.99 a month for 1 movie a day. $1.99 additional for 3d and i was able to buy an additional seat for $18.99 so moviepass is officially bushes. Its only for alamo in yonkers right now so if anybody is in westchester hop on that waitlist now or wait for the alamo in your area to announce their waiting list

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Ahhhh its been a great ride movie pass but after switching to sinemia i sparingly used movie pass during the week even tho it would be like 1 random movie at like 10pm when it was like 3pm but today i finally got an email from Alamo season pass

:gladbron:

19.99 a month for 1 movie a day. $1.99 additional for 3d and i was able to buy an additional seat for $18.99 so moviepass is officially bushes. Its only for alamo in yonkers right now so if anybody is in westchester hop on that waitlist now or wait for the alamo in your area to announce their waiting list

:ohlawd:
I need that Alamo shyt :whoo:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm rockin with both until MP dies. I've gotten my 3 a month every month so far, though it's definitely a pain lol

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

I've been doing that for six years breh. They have no way to check what ticket you buy. I've used it on advance tickets, premium tix (matinees and discount days), etc.