MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm bout to go right now... buy that slender man and just get a ticket to mission impossible. they've never asked me to take pics and i'm pretty sure a credit card receipt does not show the movie and time you went

fukk them... ain't gonna bait and switch me :ufdup:

I thought about doing this, but I was cool with seeing The Meg. Does this trick actually work because all I saw on the App today was Slenderman and The Meg?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don’t get it. What are you guys doing?
MoviePass can be broken down to a simple system.

If you have any sort of card, you know what a monthly statement looks like. When you’re charged for something it’ll say “REGAL MOVIES”

But it doesn’t say what movie you saw, or if was even for a ticket, or what time or anything else about the ticket. Simply who charged the account and the cost.

So if you pick a movie, any movie, your card is online for 30 mins. Go to the movie theater and buy any damn ticket you want. Different movie, different day, different time...

The only thing MoviePass is gonna know, is that you bought a movie ticket today. That’s why they asked to take pics of the ticket. But they don’t anymore. And if you don’t upload, they don’t ban you anyway. So right now, movie pass is wide open to see whatever you want.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought about doing this, but I was cool with seeing The Meg. Does this trick actually work because all I saw on the App today was Slenderman and The Meg?

Yup it does i do it all the time. Get the ticket and time, take the pic for the app then go
To the cashier and exchange it

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MoviePass can be broken down to a simple system.

If you have any sort of card, you know what a monthly statement looks like. When you’re charged for something it’ll say “REGAL MOVIES”

But it doesn’t say what movie you saw, or if was even for a ticket, or what time or anything else about the ticket. Simply who charged the account and the cost.

So if you pick a movie, any movie, your card is online for 30 mins. Go to the movie theater and buy any damn ticket you want. Different movie, different day, different time...

The only thing MoviePass is gonna know, is that you bought a movie ticket today. That’s why they asked to take pics of the ticket. But they don’t anymore. And if you don’t upload, they don’t ban you anyway. So right now, movie pass is wide open to see whatever you want.
Even on blacked out screenings?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Even on blacked out screenings?
well if you seen the movie or there's no movies left, you're out of luck.. as long as you can select something, you can get whatever movie ticket you want. but you only have a limit. they are changing to 3 a month soon. so you're going to have to choose wisely, but the idea should still work

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read on the reddit that on the MP website it tells you exactly what movies you can watch

MoviePass | MoviePass

full week list

:gucci:

Wait wtf so not only are they limiting it to 3 a month but to what u can see on what day? They no longer have pic upload so whats stopping someone from picking one of those and then seeing whatever?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Wait wtf so not only are they limiting it to 3 a month but to what u can see on what day? They no longer have pic upload so whats stopping someone from picking one of those and then seeing whatever?
Nothing :blessed:

The masses aren’t going to think of this idea. And if they do most will be scared to even try.