MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A total mess of a company, but I'll be going down with the ship lol
That was my plan too but that bullshyt last week made me rage cancel and take my talents of movie watching to AMC A-list.

Team Alist now

Though I’ll always be thankful for the shytty business plan that was, for almost a year, a too good to be true deal for consumers that actually was true:wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw blindspotting, sorry to bother you and spy who dumped me this month already. :wow:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might hang around with the 3/month for the occasional regal theater outing

but the A-List squad been treating me right. It was good while it lasted :yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thanks for the info I’m gonna Switch now before The price goes up . Hmm so can I buy my tickets online ahead of time Or have to do it in person? Like if my girl wants a movie I just get the ticket online let her go see it without me if it’s some bull

You need ID when you show your ticket.

I too jumped ship at the end of last month. Didn’t even realize i could reserve movies that aren’t even out yet ahead of time. Props on that tip to whoever said it. I had MoviePass for about 4 months and saw about 20 movies in that time.

tgu

Pro
Daps
:ehh: I'm good with these changes. That's about what I was watching before anyway. I was never one of those 20+ movie/month watchers. :yeshrug:just don't have the time not desire to watch that many

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
3 movies a month for $10 is a good deal. i catch 2-3 movies a month as is so it doesn't affect me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need ID when you show your ticket.

I too jumped ship at the end of last month. Didn’t even realize i could reserve movies that aren’t even out yet ahead of time. Props on that tip to whoever said it. I had MoviePass for about 4 months and saw about 20 movies in that time.
I just got it yesterday. Can I get tickets for others ?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I just got it yesterday. Can I get tickets for others ?

Nah. Let’s say you and your girl wanna catch a movie. You buy two tickets on the app and on the bottoms there’s a spot that says something like “use one of your movie passes for this purchase”, you click it and just have to pay for one ticket.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
@Deltron does the 3 movies a month apply to new MP members who sign up... or will it apply to all MP members who currently have a membership. I still have my 89 Costco plan until Jan.