MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the SD Mission: Impossible times are grayed out for me for some reason at all the Regals
it doesn't say "I've already seen this movie" but its grayed out:patrice:
They all the the flash symbol though, even the 10AM:gucci:

I just checked after seeing your post and im getting that shyt too. When i opened the app it said they were having technical difficulties so maybe thats a reason why but the same shyt happened last friday i think they doing this shyt on purpose since friday night is the start of the movie weekend
Smh

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just checked after seeing your post and im getting that shyt too. When i opened the app it said they were having technical difficulties so maybe thats a reason why but the same shyt happened last friday i think they doing this shyt on purpose since friday night is the start of the movie weekend
Smh
I noticed its working for the one theater that I'm able to get E-Tickets through
then I read that technical difficulties memo and it said its working with the E-ticket theaters which are the theaters they have deals with:jbhmm:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
it was a nice run while it lasted. i'm thinking of subscribing to AMC if/when moviepass goes under.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fun while it lasted. I dont think it lasts over the next 2 weeks. At the very most a month :yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Looks like when this goes under I'm out the movie theater subscription game. The only AMC near me is an AMC Classic and I'm not making the 30 minute drive to the others.