MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cinemark's Movie Club: $8.99/month
1 Free standard movie ticket a month, and unused tickets roll over, and you can use them to upgrade to XD, etc
8.99 standard movie tickets, no online fees
20% off concessions

AMC A-list: $19.95
Three Movies a week, including IMAX/3D
Stubs benefits, like upgrading drinks, concessions discount

Moviepass: $9.95/month
1 Free movie a day
Coming soon: buying a guest ticket, IMAX/3D upgrades

-Need to take photo of movie stub
-Peak pricing on certain movies

Sinemia: Depends on your plan choice but 4.99 - 14.99/month (but you're charged annually)
-4.99 plan is 1 movie a month
-9.99 is 2 a month but it also includes 1 IMAX/3D

-ability to buy online/advance tickets
You can buy advance/online/reserved seat tickets with AMC as well

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
If those bum asses at Regal dont make a pass soon brehs i swear.....

One right next to the campus and one right next to the crib

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The funny thing is people are reporting surge pricing on half full theater showings late in the day on 2 week old movies. I think on the weekend the pricing raises too.
it's definitely made up bullshyt.. it's sunday night.. every single showing of ant man, hotel transylvania, the purge, and incredibles is surge charge.. ain't no way in hell all those movies packed from 730-1040 on a sunday.. some of these movies been out weeks already

Daps
Reppin
Denver
MoviePass bout to get roasted over this surge pricing thing. I get it if you have a surge fee for a movie that’s actually getting full but you’re telling me Skyscraper on a Sunday night is gonna be so full I need to pay 3.75?

I don’t expect that to last at all.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
MoviePass bout to get roasted over this surge pricing thing. I get it if you have a surge fee for a movie that’s actually getting full but you’re telling me Skyscraper on a Sunday night is gonna be so full I need to pay 3.75?

I don’t expect that to last at all.
Ummm....it isnt a real, viable business. They dont care if they get roasted. They are just trying to stay afloat as long as possible to scam investors. This will stretch it out longer while the CEO plans out his next sham business

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Never could see how this business model could last and since they stopped fukkin with my favorite AMC theater here in NY (and basically all of them in NY) I’m like why bother. I get $10 tix thru work for the recliner AMC theater which is usually $20 so I am fine with that. Only wish you coikd actually buy tix in the app with the black tickets instead of going to the box office which seems archaic

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's definitely made up bullshyt.. it's sunday night.. every single showing of ant man, hotel transylvania, the purge, and incredibles is surge charge.. ain't no way in hell all those movies packed from 730-1040 on a sunday.. some of these movies been out weeks already

They got that shyt for all of the movie times of the purge today. Me and wife like yea fukking right. They basically gonna kick that shyt in on the weekend but the crowd will just shift to during the week. Something is fishy about it for real

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Theres peak pricing now for the first showing of mission impossible at 11:30 fukk this shyt
something is weird but i noticed it's not for everything. i have about 15 theaters in my radius

now every single mission imp. at every time, at every theater, is surge.. yea fukking right

but on equalizer 2, some are fully surge, some have free times during morning, and one at 355 says it might be surge soon at one theater

teen titans is also like that.

so i really can't tell what the hell they basing this on... but it's definitely 99% bullshyt cause i know NONE of those theaters will be full except the night showings

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the card recently right before peak now everything is peak my girl had it for awhile and she doesn’t get those peak time ads. fukk these guys